Status: Completed

The Rev That Saved Me

The Fight For The Light

I woke up and saw that I was surrounded by nothingness. I was alone in a dark place that was freezing. I began walking as I rubbed my arms, hoping to get the chill off of them. I felt a soft fabric by my legs to see that I was in a long black dress that went past my feet. I felt the cold surface I was standing on stinging the balls of my feet.

“Why is it so cold?” I wondered aloud and frowned when I saw the condensation from my warm breath.

I sighed feeling alone. It’s been a long time since I was last alone. Normally I’d be with my mom.

“Ah!” I cried out in pain as I thought about my mom.

I looked down to see bruises forming on my arms and chest. I fell to my knees when I felt a pain in my stomach that was so unbearable. It felt like someone took a spiked heel and kicked me so hard with it that my stomach and punctured. Gasping in pain didn’t help as I felt the pain worsening when pressure was being applied to my trachea. My eyes stung with tears as I clawed at the imaginary hands crying.

“Stop, please stop.” I whispered before I felt stinging on my back.

As I screamed from the sensation in my back the hands let go and I fell to the floor gasping for what little air I could get. My heart was racing and it felt like my body was on fire as I tried to make myself disappear. I didn’t want anyone to see me in this state. It was beyond embarrassing and humiliating.

“Eve, what’s wrong?” I heard Lois’s calming voice and looked up to see her soft features showing concern.

“It tried to kill me.” I whispered and she looked at me quizzically.

“Who tried to kill you?” She asked and I groaned.

“I don’t know.” I said and she giggled. “What’s so funny bitch?” I asked with a smile and she laughed more.

“You are. You always made me laugh harder than anyone could beat me.” She said and my smile faltered.

“You look beautiful.” I whispered as I saw her white gown.

“Being happy does that to you.” She smiled as she held her hand out for me to take. “I’ll help you up.” I nodded and gave her my hand.

“I was happy… somewhere. But I don’t remember anymore. All I remember was being happy.” I said and she sighed.

“Yeah, I saw that happy Eve. I liked her more than the Eve that would house me when my dad kicked me out.” She whispered and I saw the pain in her eyes.

“Who was I happy with?” I asked and she bit her lip.

“She’s waiting for you on the other side. The one that you were happy with is on my side now… you can come join us.” She said and I smiled and hugged her.

“You’re always looking out for me.” I said and she giggled.

“But of course, I love you.” She beamed and I kissed her cheek.

“And I love you.” I said pulling back from her she smiled brightly before I felt warmth coming from behind me. “It’s bright.” I said as I turned to see a white light.

“It’s waiting for us to enter.” She whispered before stepping forward.

“I’m scared.” I admitted as I felt something inside of me screaming someone’s name.

“I’ll hold your hand.” She held out her hand and I hesitated for a brief moment.

“No! Eve, don’t!” I turned my head to see the Rev, my favorite drummer ever.

“How do you know my name?” I asked and he looked heart broken at the question.

“Chicky-Poo, you don’t remember?” He whispered. I shook my head and heard Lois let out a chuckle.

“You had her for too long. It’s my time now.” She said as she grabbed my hand.

“NO!” He screamed as he grabbed my other hand.

“J-Jimbo…” I cried and he smiled.

“Yes Chicky-Poo, it’s your Jimbo.” Suddenly every memory I had since Lois’s death came flooding back. I closed my eyes and let the tears fall freely.

“Jimmy, where do you want me to go?” I asked and felt Lois’s grip on me tighten.

“Just come back to me, away from the light.” He said and I shook my head.

“I’m not going back in there. It’s cold and lonely. The light is warm and welcoming.” I said and he sighed.

“Please come back to this side.” His voice broke as a few tears fell from his pleading eyes.

“Jimmy… I don’t want to be alone.” I whispered and I felt Lois let go of my hand.

“I’ll wait for you over here.” She said as she moved towards the center of the light. I nodded and turned back to Jimmy.

“If you let me go, then we can be together on the other side.” I reasoned and he started to break into an uncontrollable sob.

“Please don’t leave Johnny and Leanna. They need you so much, hell everyone needs you to wake up.” He pleaded and I looked at him sadly.

“Johnny will move on.” I whispered and he groaned in annoyance.

“No he won’t! He LOVES you!” He yelled and something in me snapped.

“Why should he love me? I’m not worth it! I’m broken and just plain old annoying to have a around!” I cried and he pulled me into his arms. “Plus people make fun of him because I’m taller than him and all that good stuff.” I mumbled into his chest as I cried.

“Johnny doesn’t care about that. He loves you and just wants you. When Lea told him what had happened he walked off stage and jumped onto the first flight home. And what will happen to Lea if you don’t wake up. You’re like her daughter. She loves you and I know she doesn’t want to burry one more person that she loves.” He cried and I cried harder.

“No one will be there when I open my eyes.” I muttered and he sighed.

“I promise you that the first thing you see will be my smiling face.” He said and I chuckled lightly. “Please go back.” He begged and I nodded.

“Just… don’t go back on your word.” I whispered before turning to see Lois smiling sadly.

“Live life for me too.” She said and I nodded before hugging her one last time.

“It was good to see you again.” I whispered and she nodded her head before squeezing me.

“Bye hoe. Don’t forget me.” She smiled before I turned around and walked back through the darkness.
♠ ♠ ♠
okay, if you thought i'd really kill her then you're more fucked up than I am. I can't do that to lea because that's too mean. plus if she dies then that's boring for me. haha
Comment,
ash