Status: Completed

The Rev That Saved Me

Family Photo

“Thank you and we’d like to introduce the reason for the late performance that you’re seeing. Eve, come on out!” Matt called and Jason shoved me out with a microphone.

“Way to make me seem like such a burden. Hey babe.” I said as I stopped near Johnny and kissed his cheek.

“Hey.” He whispered before trapping me in a passionate kiss.

“Ew no one wants to see Short Shit’s make out session.” Brian joked causing the whole stadium to fill with laughter.

“Wait until what you hear tonight!” Johnny said as I moved to his waist.

“Johnny, keep it PG.” I warned him and he smiled.

“That’s hard to do when I’m marring the most beautiful girl in two weeks.” He said and I laughed.

“Well damn, I thought you were marrying me. But hey have fun with Leanna.” I joked while walking to Brian. “I think Bri will at least let me hug her man.” I smiled as Johnny pulled my wrist so I was walking back towards him.

“I think she’d kill you.” Syn smirked and I stuck my tongue out at him.

“You guys are immature!” Zacky beamed and I laughed at this.

“Says the man who started a prank war over who’d get to be Johnny’s best man.” Everyone laughed at that.

“Okay kids, grow up.” Matt chided us and we all whined about how ‘Daddy’s a meanie face.’ “This is Eve, Johnny’s fiancé and a kick ass drummer. She’s gonna play the drums for our next number, Afterlife. We thank our brother for making sure Eve didn’t get to see her afterlife.” He roared and the crowd went nuts.

“Anything you wanna say first babe?” Johnny asked as I made my way towards the drums.

“Yeah. Every note I hit, every beat I make, everything I do tonight on this stage is my apology for stealing Johnny and the guys a month ago.” I said and smiled when they screamed it was okay. These people are crazy, and I love them.

---

Are you ready yet? Jimmy screamed and I smiled.

“Almost.” I said I looked in the mirror some more.

My red vail contrasted with my pin straight black hair greatly, and I loved it. The only make up that I was wearing was a simple out lining of black eyeliner. Around my neck I wore the necklace that Lea had given to me on my birthday and the one Star had given me when Angel died. My dress was flowing to my bare feet and tickling the sensitive skin. I wore a bracelet that Johnny insisted on buying me after my cast was gone. I let my engagement ring be the only jewelry to adorn my hands, even the bandanna was off my wrist.

“Sweetie, we can’t wait anymore for the bride.” Papa Gates said softly as he peaked his head through my tent. I smiled faintly at the man who looked like the lead guitarist to my favorite band.

“I’m ready.” I breathed and his smile grew as he held out his hand for me to take.

“Well that makes one of us.” He chuckled and I kissed his cheek lightly.

“Thank you for giving me away.” I whispered and he squeezed my arm slightly.

“I’m honored you thought of me like a father and allowed me to walk you down the isle.” He beamed.

“You’re the only man who’s been like a father to me, so I couldn’t not ask you.” I whispered as the band played ‘Here comes the bride.’

Everyone stood as I walked , barefooted, down to the edge of the beach. I smiled when I saw the moon outlining Johnny and our friends. The girls looked beautiful in their red and black dresses with their hairs in light curls to contradict my pin straight locks. The guys were wearing matching tuxedos. The line up for the bride’s maids was Leanna, Val, Bri, and Bree with the guys that they were with opposite them. It felt wrong to not have Jimmy as the best man so Johnny and I agreed to have a little altar next to him and have Jimmy’s spirit as the best man, little did he know that Jimmy was standing proudly next to his short friend.

My eyes fell on Johnny’s silhouette and I felt my breath get caught in my throat as he looked at me with love in his eyes and a smile plastered on his face. I could see the photographer’s flashes as they took a picture of our moonlit wedding, I didn’t mind since it was a beautiful wedding. Johnny and I were to be married under a white arch way covered in red roses with the ocean as our background. The full moon shining down on us to give us the light need to see without the annoying torches to attract bugs.

“Who gives away Evelyn Sullivan to Jonathan Seward?” The priest asked and I blushed.

“I do.” Papa gates and Jimmy announced at the same time. I turned to him with a wide smile and hugged him tightly. “Good luck with him.” He whispered and I giggled.

“I’ll need it.” I joked and he laughed.

I pulled away and walked the short distance to Johnny. His hand was out stretched and I smiled as my fingers intertwined with his. I turned to Leanna, who looked like she was fighting back tears, and she smiled while giving me my bouquet of thornless red roses. She mouthed that she loved me and I nodded before turning back to the priest and Johnny.

The wedding went on and I honestly tuned out the priest until the ‘I dos’. Can you blame me though? The old man was boring and I only just wanted to kiss my husband, I have to get used to calling him that, and relish in the fact that he was mine until the end. Lea kicked me slightly when she realized I wasn’t paying attention. Johnny laughed then mouthed to me ‘Say I do.’

“I-I do.” I said while attempting to hide my blush, albinos can’t hide their blushes well.

Everyone laughed before the ring bearers, Zacky and Bree, brought over the rings. Johnny slipped my ring on me and then I took Johnny’s ring and slid it on his ring finger while feeling accomplished with my life. Shortly after we exchanged rings we shared our first kiss as husband and wife.

----

“FUCK! You guys hurry up!” Brian yelled before his son, James Elwin Haner, copied him.

“Brian! I swear to god if you teach our son one more cuss word I’ll go raider on you!” Bri threatened as she waddled next to her husband and one year old son.

“You’d raise our baby girl alone?” He asked and I smiled faintly.

“Nope! The others will help, right?” She asked as Johnny and I made our way up to the others while carrying our twins, Leanna Silver Seward and James Plague Seward, in our arms.

“Bri, I refuse. I already have these little miracle terrors.” I said while lifting up the giggling little Plague.

“They aren’t bad.” Lea cooed as she tickled their tummies.

“That’s cause they love their god mother.” Johnny mumbled and I laughed.

“I feel bad for little Lea, she’ll have her daddy’s brown eyes while Plague will have his mommy’s blue eyes.” Zacky said as he took hi place next to his young fiancé.

“I think my babies are beautiful!” I said and Plague laughed as he saw Jimmy hitting his uncle Zacky for insulting his cousins.

“Be nice pwease!” He cried and we all giggled at his cute gesture.

Yes listen to my mini me! Jimmy cried as Plague turned his attention to his dead god father. Surprisingly the little ones could see him.

“As always.” I mumbled when I saw my little ones grinning up at my angel with devious glints in their eyes.

“Can we take the damn picture?” Brian yelled and Bri huffed knowing he was just cranky because he can’t have sex until the little girl is born.

“If we all got into our places.” Lea said as she stood to my right.

Everyone grumbled as they lined up in order in front of Matt’s and Val’s house. The order went; Matt Berry, Matt, Val, Bri, Brian with him holding his little boy, Zacky, Bree, Johnny holding Little Lea, Me holding Plague, Leanna, and then Jason. I noticed Jimmy slipped into the picture behind me and Lea and draped his arms over our shoulders. He had a goofy smile on as his wings was spread out behind his wife and I.

“Beautiful!” Papa Gates called after the Polaroid dried and we all rushed to crowd around him.

“That can’t be for real…” Lea gasped when she saw the picture.

“That’s just not true…” The rest breathed and I smiled.

“Jimmy just can’t resist being next to you.” I beamed at Leanna and realization dawned on her.

“This is real… he’s there… here.” She whispered with a smile. “He’s watching us and he’s got wings!” She cried happily and I smiled at her.

“Why does he have an arm draped over my wife?” Johnny cried and I chuckled slightly.

“Guys look at this.” Matt said as he stared at the picture.

We turned to the picture and saw words being written on there with script that only belonged to Jimmy. There were gasps and I smiled brightly when my twins cried out their first words.

“JIMMY!” The beamed and I smiled and nodded furiously. it was indeed Jimmy’s love that surrounded us in that instant.

Our family Jimmy read to me as I looked to him with a big smile.

“It says ‘Our family. I love you all, James Owen ‘The Reverend Tholomew Plague’ Sullivan!’” Matt choked out as he held onto his crying wife.

“We love you too buddy.” The guys screamed to the heavens and the girls followed suit.

There was a big gush of warm air and we instantly knew it was Jimmy’s presence, well they guessed but I knew as I saw a smiling angel standing next to his beautiful wife.

I love our family. Jimmy said and I nodded in agreement.

This is our family, and this is my home. I thought as we walked back to our barbecue to celebrate a year of being together, and many more to come.
♠ ♠ ♠
well you guys, this is the end. it's over and it kind of made me sad to think that. but I've had this ending planned since the first chapter. im glad it turned out the way i wanted it to. oh and they called her son plague so to not confuse the two little jimmys. lol. well like i said earlier, no sequel itd be boring if i did one (at least for me).
thanks for reading and your love,
ash