Status: Updates will be fast!!!

Manage Me, I'm a mess

t e n

I was on Alex's couch, watching TV, when we heard the front door open.

"Hi, Mrs. Gaskarth!" a familiar voice chirped. Beside me, Alex groaned and I laughed. After a couple minutes, Natalie came upstairs, sporting a puny white tank top and short denim skirt. Suddenly I felt self conscious, in my white terry cloth sweats and grey t-shirt.

"Baby!" Natalie squealed, throwing her arms around Alex awkwardly since he was still on the couch. He patted her back just as awkwardly. "Hey, S!" she said with fake enthusiasm.
Okay, was it just me or was Natalie acting rude towards me ever since the arranged marriage thing?

"Hey," I said quietly.

"So, I just came to say bye," she said. Alex just nodded. "We'll at least I have Serena to hang
out with," she laughed. Alex and I glanced at each other.

"She's going too," Alex mumbled. Nat's face froze.

"What was that?"

"I'm going with them. On tour." I said.

"What do you mean you're going? The whole time? You're going to be there...on the bus?!"
Nat's smile faltered, and now she looked devastated.

I kept trying not to enjoy it but it was really hard.

"Yeah." I said.

"We'll…baby," she worked to put a smile on her face. "Why can't I go?" she whined.

"Well we only have room for one more person," Alex said.

"I'm your girlfriend," she stated.

"But Serena is really tight with me and the guys. They all really wanted her to come,"

"I'm tight with the guys,"

"You've met them once." he said.

"But they liked me right?"

"Um...sure,"

"So, why can't I go?"

"Serena is all packed and everything, it wouldn't be fair to just tell her no now," he said, obviously very uncomfortable. I stayed silent, letting them talk as if I wasn't here.

"I'm sure Serena wouldn't mind." she said.

Um...excuse me?

"We'll me and the guys would. Look, Serena is going and that's final." he said.

"Whatever. I have to go," she said and stalked out.

"Sorry." I mumbled when she left.

"Huh? For what?" he asked.

"I don't have to go, you can take her. I'd underst-" I was cut off by the sound of Alex's laughing.

"You honestly think I'd rather have Natalie go than you?" he said between laughs.

"Good!" I said in relief, also starting to laugh.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yes, yes, it's short.
But only because you guys don't comment! I ahve like 15 subscribers and not a lot of you have commented. Pretty please with a cherry on top?

So is anyone watching the paralympics? Sucks that they don't get as much recognition as the olympics, these people are incredible!

xoxocommentxoxo.