Status: Updates will be fast!!!

Manage Me, I'm a mess

e l e v e n

I woke up in an unfamiliar bed. I looked around, getting a little freaked out. It took me a full minute of being in the bed to realize that I was on the tour bus.

Alex must have carried me into the bus or something. I walked outside the room where the boys were sitting on the couch.

"Morning boys!" I said, excitedly. They all muttered greetings.

There was a small kitchenette, and I saw a pot of coffee on the counter. I poured myself a cup, mixing in cream and loads of sugar. Then I collapsed on the couch with Alex who automatically slipped an arm around my shoulders. "So, what time is it?"

"It's 10." Rian said, glancing at his iPhone. Then I remembered something.

"Ri, where's Soph?" I asked.

"She's sleeping in my bunk," he responded. I took a sip from my hot coffee and looked up to see Jack staring at me with his brow furrowed in concentration. It looked like he was trying to solve a hard math problem. I took another sip of my coffee, brushing it off.

"When did we leave?" I asked Alex.

"Uh...around four I think." I looked to Jack again. He was still staring at me.

"Jack?" I asked.

He didn't respond.

"Jacky, what are you doing?"

"I'm trying to think of a nickname for you."

"Any luck?"

"None. There's no good nicknames for Serena...have you ever had a nickname?"

"Besides S?" he nodded. "No."

"Fuck.”

"I think S is just fine.”

"Serena…" he whispered to himself. Then he got off the couch and wandered to his bunk, still saying my name to himself. I rolled my eyes and laughed.

"Mmm, I'm still tired." I said, and leaned on Alex. "When's your first show?"

"Today at 3. It's going to be short though, just like 6 songs maybe."

"By the way, where's Metro and Cobra Starship?"

"There in the buses behind us." he said. I squealed.

"I can't wait to meet Gabe!" I said.

"I bet Gabe Saporta hates people who don’t brush or shower." he said, smirking. I stuck my tongue out at him but went to the bathroom.

As I was in the shower, I started to sing. It was one of my songs, I liked writing them. Nobody, not even Alex, knew that. I had a whole book of them buried in the bottom of my suitcase. I loved to sing, something else nobody knew about me. I finished the song, dragging out the ending.

"Hey, that was really good! What song is that?" I screamed in fright.

"JACK?!"

"Yeah?"

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN HERE? IN CASE YOU HADN'T NOTICED, I AM SHOWERING,"

"Yeah...we never knock on tour," he said.

"You have two girls traveling with you so I suggest you start! Now get OUT!" I yelled.

"Aw, but I'm doing my hair," he whined.

"Jack, I'm coming out, you have to leave."

"All the more reason to stay..." he said.

"JACK!"

"Okay, okay, I'm going." Truthfully, I was more upset that he heard me singing. No doubt he would tell the rest of the boys...ugh.

I got out of the shower, realizing I forgot my clothes. I wrapped a towel tightly around myself and prepared to run into my room. I walked out and all eyes fell on me.

Avoiding their gaze, and feeling my cheeks get hot I sprinted into the bedroom.

I threw on a nice outfit from the top of my suitcase.

I left my hair in its wavy state, letting it spill over my shoulders, and put on some lip gloss.
♠ ♠ ♠
Filler.
I'm really hungry right now. I'm trying to void the urge to stuff myself with ice cream. It's not working and in the end, I'll probably end up having some.
I have zero willpower.
Serena's Outfit

xoxocommentxoxo