Status: Updates will be fast!!!

Manage Me, I'm a mess

f i f t e e n

The next morning, I opened my eyes to this bright flash. I groaned and snapped my eyes shut from the impact.

“We’ll call this one ‘Serena’s first on-tour hangover’…” said Jack’s voice. Then, I was suddenly aware of a throbbing pain in my head. I collapsed back on to the pillow, groaning loudly and holding my head.

“Yeah, that’s going to happen.” Alex said, stroking my hair.

“Advil,” I moaned.

“Already got it, babe,” Alex said, handing me two pills and a glass of water. “There’s coffee too, you need that.” I nodded, swallowing the pills.

“Just rest, I’ll get you some coffee, okay?” I nodded, my eyes closed. Then I felt it. Nausea over came me and my hand flew over my mouth. I ran to the bathroom, closing the door behind me. Then I kneeled over the toilet and puked up everything from last night.

“Don’t get any on the floor, I have to shower!” I heard Jack’s voice. When I was finished, I leaned against the cool ceramic toilet and groaned again. After a minute, I brought myself to my feet and walked out of the bathroom, heading straight to the bed and closed my eyes.

“You okay, S?” Rian’s voice asked. I barely nodded. “I’m putting a bucket here, in case you have to hurl again…” he said. After an hour or so, we moved back to the bus. I took another Advil and went back to sleep. After a very long nap, I felt much better.

“Hi, guys.” I said, groggily, a blanket wrapped around me.

"Feeling better?"

"Yes, much. What about you guys? How come you’re not hung over?" I asked.

"We've developed a tolerance for it. You know, being hung over so much and all..." Zack said.

"I see," I laughed. "I'm hungry..." I got up and wandered over to the kitchen, ditching the blanket and leaving me in my white tank and plaid pajama pants. I quickly made a ham sandwich for myself, put it on a plate and sat next to Alex on the couch.

He immediately grabbed a half of my sandwich and took a huge bite. I slapped his hand away and grabbed the sandwich from him, putting it to my side so he couldn't get it. He pouted and in response, I opened my mouth which was full of chewed food and said, "Aaahhh!"

"Ew, S! I don't want to see that!"

"Then don't take my sandwich," I retorted, my words muffled with the food in my mouth. Just then, my phone rang. Gabe Hotness, it read. I frowned; I must have put his number in while I was hammered last night.

"Hello?"

"Hello, there, sunshine. How's the hang over?" he asked, cheerily.

"Better. Last night was not a good idea. And I should not have had that last vodka..." I trailed
off. I heard him laugh.

"Get used to it, we go out pretty much every night," he said.

"Great," I said, sarcasm coating my voice.

"Anyways, I'd better go. By the way, Vic wants to meet you, she's very curious..."

"Oh? Why wasn't she there last night?"

"Cramps. She’s on her period."

"How do you know this?" I asked.

“She gets all fucking bitchy and shit. We all know. Plus, she pops Midol every fucking hour.”

“I see.” I laughed a little. “I’ll talk to you later, you weirdo.”

"See you soon, love."

"Bye, Gabe." I hung up the phone. I leaned on Alex's shoulder, yawning. He laughed softly.

"Still tired?" I nodded, closing my eyes.

"We'll were going out tonight again, so hurry up and get better." he said. I nodded again, already half asleep.

"DON'T FALL ASLEEP S!" Jack's voice blared in my ear as my eyes snapped open.

"Jacky!" I scolded. "Leave me alone!" I yelled, smacking him on the arm as he cracked up. "I'm going to go shower, and this time, don't just come barging in, okay?" I warned.
"And if I do?" he challenged.

"Then there will be no possibility of you having children in the future," I glared at him. His eyebrows rose.

"We'll I'll be knocking then."

"Hurry up, were getting off the bus soon." Alex said as I wandered into the bathroom. I put my hair into a bun, not planning on washing it.

After, I slipped on a nice outfit and walked out of the bathroom.

“Serena, were going!” said Jack’s voice. I walked out of the bus and saw that we’d stopped at a McDonalds. We all sat at booths and Trace sat beside me. I smiled at him and he smiled back.

“Hey,”

“Hey. What’s up?”

“Not much, I’m over my hangover!” I said, proudly. Trace laughed.

“Good to know,” he said. Alex came back with my Big Mac and fries, and I scarfed it down.
Just then, my phone vibrated. Natalie, it read.

“Hey, Nat. What’s up?”

“Hey, Serena. How’s it going?”

"Great,”

“That’s nice. Could you hand the phone to Alex, he isn’t answering his phone.” She said.

“Oh, um, yeah.” I held out the phone to Alex.

“I wasn’t answering it for a reason!” he hissed at me, covering the phone. I laughed and shrugged. He took it, giving me a disgusted face.

“Hello...yeah…were having a blast…of course I wish you were here…we’ll you know I couldn’t bring you along…didn’t we go through this a couple days ago…yeah she’s having a lot of fun too…we went out last night…I was pretty buzzed, not fully drunk though…Serena was drunk yes…we just danced…she danced with Jack and Gabe more…yeah, Gabe Saporta…we’ll I’ll try, it might be weird…cause he’s my friend…yeah, were going out again tonight…I think that’s my decision…I got to go…um, love you too…bye.” He shut the phone with a sigh of relief and handed it back to me.

“That was a pretty long conversation, was she interrogating you or something?” I joked.

“Something like that. She told me not to get drunk tonight, asked me what we did when you were drunk yesterday, and told me to get Gabe Saporta’s autograph because ‘even though his music sucks, he is hot’” he used air quotes on the last part, the words obviously belonging to Natalie.

“She hates Cobra Starship’s music?!” I asked in astonishment.

“Yeah, I know.”

“I think she thinks there’s something going on with us, you know…”

“You figured that out now?” he asked sarcastically.

“Shut up,” I playfully shoved him.

“No, she totally does. She’s really jealous of you,” he said.

“Me?! Why?!”

“Because were so close.” He said, simply.

“Oh…do you…do you mind?” I asked quietly.

“Mind what?” he asked.

“You know, us being so close and all…”

“Are you kidding? I love it, I couldn’t bear to not be close to my S-bear.” He scrunched his nose and made a face at me and I giggled. Then he hooked and arm around my neck and ruffled my hair with the other hand.

I glared at him playfully and set my hair right again, immediately feeling better.
♠ ♠ ♠
WOO. What do you guys think of the new layout? Isn't it like totally bangin'? I don't have the patience or skill to do something like that. The lovely lady who did do it for me is satellite mind. She's totally amazing at them and her stories are AMAZING. I've read pretty much every single one.

I like this chapter. And, also, I'm having a great weekend. Picked up this great top at the mall today. Just though you should know:)

xoxocommentxoxo