Status: Updates will be fast!!!

Manage Me, I'm a mess

e i g h t e e n

“Alex, get me directions to the airport on your phone, NOW.” I commanded, as we got into the hotel room. “And Rian, get me a sharpie and a piece of paper. Jack, I need a rental car, pronto. And Zack...you’re useless.” I said, waving a hand at him.

“HEY!” he said as I laughed.

“Why the hell do you need directions to the airport?” Alex asked. I turned to him and squinted my eyes.

“Dont. Ask. Questions.” I hissed playfully. He rolled his eyes but turned to his iPhone and logged on to Google maps. I got ready, wrote down the directions and grabbed the sharpie and paper. Jack returned twenty minutes later.

“Did you get one?” I asked. He smiled and held out a key with a remote attached. On the remote, there was a little shield that I recognized as the Porsche sign.

“No way.” I whispered.

“Yes way. Only one they had left.” I snatched the keys and went outside to see a beautiful Porsche 911 turbo in yellow.

“EEEEEE!” I squealed, jumping up and down.

“Have fun, babe!” he called, the boys watching in awe from behind him. I got in, threw my bag onto the front seat and sped off. The engine was purring and I could feel the wind in my hair. It was the best feeling in the world.

However, the airport came too soon and I carefully parked the car, grabbed my bag and got out. I quickly scribbled onto the piece of paper, and held it out as people began to exit the gate. A girl came up to me from my side.

“I’m Hayley.” She said. She had long really dark hair that spilled over her shoulders in pretty waves. She was wearing cute skinny jeans and a plaid button up shirt on top and was carrying a large black duffel bag.

“Hey! I’m Serena!”

“Oh yeah, um, thanks for calling me. I know you didn’t have to and it was sweet of you to help,”

“It’s no problem. Now let’s go, I can’t wait to see his face!” She smiled and we left after getting her suitcase.

-At the hotel-

“Were here!” I yelled as we got into the room.

“Were?” Alex asked, from the bathroom. He appeared in front of us with a towel on. “Who are you?” he pointed a finger at Hayley.

“Alex, don’t be so rude!” I scolded as she laughed.

“I’m Hayley.” She said. Alex nodded, as if that explained everything.

“What are you doing here?” he asked.

“Alex, shut up! Go put some goddamn clothes on! Where are the rest of the guys?”

“Getting the booze.” He said, simply as he walked away. Hayley stifled a laugh.

“Okay, let’s go to his room,”

“Whose room? You guys aren’t doing some kind of threesome are you?” Alex called.

“ALEX!” I yelled. I could hear him laughing. We went two doors down and I knocked on the door. Mason answered the door.

“Hey, Mase. Go get Trace, tell him I need him,” I said, pushing him in the other direction.

“TRACE!” he called.

“WHAT?” I heard.

“IT’S SERENA, SHE NEEDS YOU!”

“SHE KNOWS I DON’T THINK OF HER THAT WAY!”

“TRACE, GET YOUR SKINNY ASS OVER HERE!” I yelled this time. He appeared around the corner, laughing.

“Yeah?”

“I have a surprise for you,” I sang, clapping my hands excitedly. Hayley stood behind me and she was short enough that he couldn’t see her.

“What?” he asked, flatly. His face was serious.

“Could you be a bit more excited?”

“No.” he said, in the same tone.

“Fine. C’mon Hayley, I’ll take you back to the airport.” Trace froze.

“H-Hayley?” he stuttered. I took her hand from behind my back and pulled her in front of me.

“ISN’T IT GREAT? OH, I’M SO AMAZING…” I yelled to myself.

“Holy Fuck,” he said, a slight smile on his face.

“Hey,” Hayley smiled.

“Hayley, I have missed you so much.”

“Me too,” she said and then he took her hands in his.

“I’m going to go now. Don’t make too much noise, were only two doors down.” I smirked,
winked and left them together.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry, guys, I know I haven't posted in a while! Here it is and I think I'm going to post another one right now as well. If I feel like it ;)

Sooooo, someone freaking REPORTED my story. What for? Incorrect Capitalization.

Grammar is something I practice so if I did use "incorrect capitalization", I apologize. Sense the sarcasm? Seriously, guys. C'mon. If you are the one who reported me and are reading this right now, please message me to tell me exactly where I used "incorrect capitalization". This is pathetic, really. I'm willing to bet that it was like this super tiny thing that was totally accidental and you knew that but you reported me for fun anyways. So, you know, thanks for that=)

Anyhoo, thanks to my readers who aren't total weirdos! Love you all and don't forget to comment. You guys have been awesome with commenting lately, keep it up, loves!

xoxo