Status: Updates will be fast!!!

Manage Me, I'm a mess

t h r e e

The next morning, I awoke to an empty bed. I brushed and walked downstairs to find Alex eating cereal.

"Morning," I said.

"Morning," he said.

"What are your plans today, Mr. Gaskarth?" I asked.

"Band Practice. Want to come with?"

"Yes. I have nothing better to, anyways." I said, pouring myself cereal. "Plus I want to see if Jack comes out of the closet..." I laughed. Alex grinned. After I dressed in dark jeans and a t-shirt, we swung by Alex's so he could change. Then we went to Jack's place where they were going to practice.

Everyone was already there. They had a private room just for practicing. I took a seat on the floor, cross legged. They started out with my favorite, Weightless. After five or six songs, they took a break.

They were in the living room, watching TV, and I was in the kitchen...making them sandwiches. I'd done everyone's except Jack. He wanted to make his own, since 'nobody ever got the mustard right'. I sat on the couch while he happily made his sandwich.

They practiced for another half hour and Zack and Rian left. Alex, Jack, and I went to hang out downtown. We got to our favorite cafe, Molly's and grabbed a table.

"I'm going to order, what do you guys want?" I was about to tell him when I caught sight of the cashier. One word. Yummy. He had brownish tousled hair with icy blue eyes.

"Umm...I think I'm going to order...tell me what you want?"

"Huh? Why?" Jack asked, and then followed my stare. He looked back at me, with a knowing smile.

"What? You want him for yourself, Jacky? Maybe he's a prince and then if you guys got married, you could be a princess!" I teased.

"Very funny," he said, crossing his arms. I looked over at Alex who was serious.

"What do you think, Gaskarth? Should I go for it? Use my awesome flirting skills?" I joked.

"Whatever. Just get me a latte," I frowned, confused by his response. Jack told me what he wanted and I walked up to the register.

Soon, it was my turn.

"Hey, can I get a vanilla latte, umm...a caramel macchiato, and a French mocha." I said, smiling flirtatiously, and running a hand through my hair.

"Just don't bounce off the walls when you're done. I have to clean this place," he joked.

"It's not all for me, don't you worry. There for those guys over there." I pointed at Alex and Jack, who seemed to be arguing about something.

"Doesn't your boyfriend mind you hanging out with two hot guys?" he asked. "Wow, I just realized how gay that sounded..." I laughed.

"No, he doesn't mind, seeing as he's non-existent..." I said.

"No boyfriend? Huh..."

"What?" I cocked my head.

"Just surprising...I mean, you’re gorgeous."

"Is that all it depends on?"

"Definitely not. But I can't judge anything else, since I don't know you. I'm Chase Martin, by the way." he said. My bold side came out then. I slipped the sleeve off one of the cups and plucked a pen from the pocket on his shirt.

"Serena Woods. Well, we'll just have to change that, won't we?" I said, while writing down my number. I handed it to him and smiled.

"Thanks. I'll call you." he said, taking the piece of cardboard. I gave him one last smile and walked back to the table with my drinks.

"How'd it go?" Jack asked.

"Wonderfully. I gave him my number; he said he'd call me,” I said with a triumphant smile.

“Props to you,” Jack said, clapping. I laughed as Alex sat there, glaring at his latte.

“Gaskarth? What’s wrong?” I asked, waving a hand in front of him.

“Nothing.” He said, and went back to normal. We finished our coffees and got up from the table. As we walked out, I gave Chase a wave and he waved back.

"I don't have a good feeling about that Chase guy, Serena." Alex said, when we were in the car.

"Oh, Alex, lighten up. He's cute, and funny, and most likely very sweet. What could go wrong?"

"He could get the mustard wrong when he makes your sandwich..." Jack shuddered. I laughed but Alex remained silent.

"Just be careful, okay, S?" he asked.

"Will do." Just then my phone buzzed.
♠ ♠ ♠
See? Super fast! I redid my profile layout, check it out!

Thanks to: HeyYouHushHush for commenting!!
I love her for doing it. She's awesome. Cause she commented. And cause she likes All Time Low.

xoxocommentxoxo