Status: Updates will be fast!!!

Manage Me, I'm a mess

s i x

“SERENA!” someone screamed into my ear the next morning. My eyes flew open, and then narrowed angrily.

“What the fucking fuck, Jack?!” I said, flatly. As you can see, I was not a morning person. “Leave me alone,”

“No, we have to go to band practice.” Band practice? They woke me up for band practice?!

“Go away,” I mumbled.

“Up.”

“Why do I have to go?” I muttered, turning my back to him.

“Serena! Get up!” Alex’s voice approached.

“Because we want you there!” Okay, that was kind of sweet.

“Let me sleeeepppp,” I moaned, grabbing onto my pillow.

“C’mon, it’s fun when your there,” Alex said. I groaned and turned away.

Then, Alex did the unthinkable.

He wound his arms around my waist and pulled me up, swinging me over his shoulder. I screamed in protest banging my clenched fists against his back. He placed me on the cold, hard, gross bathroom floor.

“Get ready,” he ordered. Anger overcame me.

“Get your ass back here!” I yelled, standing up. “It is so not fair waking me up at fucking nine and kicking-or taking- me out of bed! Seriously, what kind of shit band has practice at nine in the morning?”

Jack gasped dramatically at my last comment. Alex merely rolled his eyes.

“PMS, much?” he drawled lazily. This only got me angrier.

“Yes actually! It is PMS. So unless you want to go down to the drugstore and pick me up some tampons and three pounds of chocolate, I would get the fuck out.” I said, placing my hands on my hips. They were backed away from me, their eyes widened at the T-word.

“Whoa.” Jack said.

“We’ll just leave then…” Alex said.

“Oh no, you don’t! I meant get out of the bathroom, you’re not going anywhere. You woke me up, you’re going to wait here while I get ready for your shitty band practice,” I slammed the bathroom door, by now they’d backed up enough for me to do so. I hastily brushed my hair and teeth. I pulled on jeans and a t-shirt, with flip flops. I grabbed my bag, stuffed in some Advil and exited my room.

“Alright, jackasses, let’s go!” I yelled. I found Alex on the couch, texting. I looked over his shoulder and read it.

To: Rian Dawson, Zack Merrick

dnt piss serena off. major pms.

“You’re warning them?” I asked, appalled. Alex jumped and looked over at his shoulder with wide frantic eyes. Mine narrowed angrily.

“Whatever, let’s go,” I headed out towards Alex’s car.

“I call shotgun!” Jack yelled. Ignoring him, I climbed into the front seat. “Hey, I ca-“he was silenced by my menacing glare. He hung his head and got into the back. The drive to Jack's house helped me a bit. It calmed me down and I was less bitchy by the time we got there.

“Hi Rian, Hi Zack,” I said flatly. They were sitting on the couch. “Can you move?” Obviously they got Alex’s text because they immediately got off and went to sit somewhere else. I grabbed the blanket that was hanging over the sofa and lied down, draping it over me.

“You want some bananas? I hear their good for cramps.” I heard Jack say quietly.

“Thank you Jack but I’m going to have to pass. How do you know that anyway?” I asked.

“I read my mom’s Cosmo magazine.” He said, in a matter-of-face tone.

“Are you sure you’re not gay?” I asked as the others cracked up.

“Yes. I mean I don’t think I am…” he walked off, questioning his sexuality. I laughed bit to myself.

“Yeah…uhuh….no, I think everyone is free…yeah…awesome…I think she will…okay…bye.” Alex came into the room, hanging up the phone. "I have news. Big news." he said. Everyone crowded around and looked at him anxiously.

"Were going on tour." he said. "For a month, all of August. Metro Station and Cobra Starship are coming too."

"You’re leaving me?!" I asked. Alex grinned happily.

"That's the best part! You can come!" he announced. My eyes widened and started to scream. I turned to a bewildered Zack, still screaming. Then I ran up to Alex, threw my arms around his neck and wrapped my legs around his waist, still screaming.

I was that excited.

"I'm going to meet Trace Cyrus! And Gabe Saporta! And Victoria Asher! Oh my gosh oh my gosh oh my gosh!" I'd known the boys were friends with these guys but I'd never actually met them.

"At least it cured her PMS…" Alex muttered.

"Rian, can Sophie come too?" Sophie was his girlfriend. Basically the only girl friend I had.

"If she wants." he said. I whipped out my cell phone, dialing her number.

"Hello?"

"OH MY GOD SOPHIE!"

"Haha, hey, S." she said.

"We are going on tour with the boys,"

"Are you serious?" she asked.

"METRO STATION IS GOING TO BE THERE AND SO IS COBRA STARSHIP!"

"OH MY FUCKING GOD, ARE YOU SHITTING ME?"

"DO I SOUND LIKE I’M SHITTING YOU?"

"GABE SAPORTA IS A FREAKING SEX SYMBOL, OH MY MOTHER FUCKING GOSH." she screamed.

"I KNOW I KNOW!" We continued screaming for a couple more minutes until she had to go. The boys were way too hyped to practice now so we all went to the mall. My phone buzzed as we sat at a table in the food court. It was from Chase.

party tmrw night at my buddys. up for it?

"Alex, when are we leaving?" I asked.

"In three days." he said.

"Chase is inviting me to a party tomorrow night. You guys want to come?" I asked. Alex grinned.

"Don't you have a problem with us being on your dates?" he asked innocently. I rolled my eyes.

"Parties are different, Gaskarth. You guys can come."

"We'll be there." Jack said, not letting Alex say anything else.

wudnt miss a party. address?

The rest of the day was spent with Sophia and me texting each other about all the hot guys on this tour. I never let any of the guys see the messages though they got curious when I giggled after I read each one.

I got home late, too late to do anything but sleep. So I crashed onto my bed, thinking about which boys I would flirt with next month.
♠ ♠ ♠
Four subscribers!! Yaayyy.

xoxocommentxoxo