Status: Updates will be fast!!!

Manage Me, I'm a mess

s e v e n

I got up at 2 the next day so there were only a couple hours before I had to start getting ready. I opened up my phone, checking it for messages. There were four from Alex.

u up? come for band pract.

guess ur not coming…

WAKE UP WOMAN!

if you dont call me in 10 mins, im calling 911

The last message was sent five minutes ago. I hurriedly called Alex’s cell, knowing that if I didn't, he would call 911.

“Hello?”

“Hey, it’s Serena, I’m okay.”

“Good.” He said.

“How was your date?”

“Um…okay.” He didn’t sound excited. I couldn’t explain why I felt a bit happier when I heard that.

“Just okay?”

“Yeah, just okay. Maybe it’ll get better.” He said, flatly.

“It will, give it time.”

“Yeah, well I have to go,”

“Bye,” I said and hung up. I realized then that Natalie hadn’t called me in a while. I shrugged it off, she was probably busy.

I had a pretty low key day/afternoon, watching a movie and cuddling in a blanket. Alex called me at 6, telling me they would pick me up in an hour.

I showered and did my hair and makeup.I went to my closet and picked out a casual outfit. As I pulled on my shoes, I heard the front door open and close, then someone walk up the stairs.

“Serena? You ready?” he asked, not bothering to knock on my door.

“Almost.” I said, slipping the bangles onto my wrist. I pulled out a purse, filling it with gum, money, lip gloss, and my cell before heading out to the car.

The house wasn’t far away, it took longer to find parking. Alex made us wait half hour, insisting he had to find a place where his car wouldn’t get scratched.

There were probably sixty people here, all holding beers and grinding in the living room. One girl, who was wearing a skirt the size of a belt, looking at us curiously. Then she lit up and hurried over to us.

“Oh my God! You’re Alex Gaskarth!” she screeched.

“Hey. Always nice to meet a fan,” Alex said smoothly.

“Oh my God, Alex, you are so sexy, I love you!” I raised my eyebrows at him. I would be freaked out, but Alex was used to it. On tour, he used to his advantage, earning a ‘player’ reputation from his friends and fans.

“Uh…thanks.”

“Can I get a pic?” pic? I believe the correct term is picture. She pulled out a camera and focused it on her and Alex. After, she turned to me a rude look on her face.

“And you are?” she sneered, glaring daggers at me.

“I’m-“

“She’s my best friend.” Alex cut me off, slipping an arm around my waist. I looked around us and noticed the rest of the boys had disappeared, probably pissed that the girl was completely ignoring them.

“Oh. We’ll Alex, do you…want my number?” she asked, biting her lip seductively.

“That’s really nice of you, but I’ll have to pass.” He said, kindly.

“Oh okay. We’ll bye!” she said, with too much enthusiasm, and hurried away. Alex removed his arm around my waist and we walked away to the drinks. As I grabbed a sprite, an arm snaked around my waist from behind. I jumped and whipped around.
♠ ♠ ♠
Chapterrr seeevveeennn!!
This is forr: HeyYouHushHush

Serena's Outfit

xoxocommentxoxo