Status: Updates will be fast!!!

Manage Me, I'm a mess

e i g h t

“Hey,” Chase said, looking adorable in khakis and a white t-shirt.

“Hey!” I pecked him quickly on the lips but he pulled me in, making it deeper. “Um, this is Alex, my best friend,” I said, gesturing to him.

“Sup.” He said, nodding. Alex nodded back in response.

“So, um, I have to tell you something,” I said.

“We’ll go upstairs.” I nodded and glanced at Alex on my way up who mouthed, “careful,”. I subtly nodded at him.

Chase led me to a random room and sat on the bed.

“Chase, I’m leaving.”

“Leaving where?”

“Actually I’m going on tour with the boys, they want me to go.”

“How long?”

“All of August. So I don’t think this is going to work out…” I trailed off.

“Of course it will. We’ll just see each other when you come back.” I blinked, not happy with this response.

“Yeah, we’ll see,” I smiled half-heartedly. As much as I liked Chase, I didn’t want to be tied down on tour, especially with so many cute boys.

“So…” Chase got up and walked towards me. “If you’re leaving, we should make this night worthwhile,” he said, a sheepish smile creeping onto his face.

“Um, Chase, I don’t think so…” he came closer as my heart started to beat faster.

“C’mon, Serena,” Then he kissed me forcefully, pressing my lips onto his. His arms wound around my waist, holding me there.

“Chase,” I mumbled against his lips. “Chase stop.” I tried to wriggle out of his grip but he was too strong. He backed me up towards the bed and crashed me onto it, following me down. Tears sprang to my eyes.

“You’re so pretty, Serena,” he muttered.

“Stop! Stop it Chase!” I protested as his hands went to the hem of my shirt. He pulled it over my head, leaving me in my baby pink lace bra. “ALEX!” I screeched. Tears were gushing down my face; they probably couldn’t hear me over the loud music.

His lips went to mine again, silencing me. I managed to get my head away for a split second. “AALLEEEXXX!” I screamed as loud as I could. Chase had my arms pinned above my head and as hard as I tried, I couldn’t get out of his grip.

“Serena?” I heard Alex’s muffled voice in the hall way, but I couldn’t answer with Chase lips forcing themselves onto mine. I bit his lip, making him yelp in pain and blood pour out of it.

“ALEX, HELP ME! ALEX!”

“Serena, where are you?” his voice was right outside the door now. I was about to scream again, when Chase’s lips once again found mine. I could taste the blood; I gagged in disgust and tried to pull away. When he wouldn’t let me, I bit his lip again and he turned away.

“ALEX I’M IN HERE! ALEX!” I screamed.

The door burst open and in walked Alex, Jack, Rian, and Zack. They surveyed the scene before them with wide eyes.

“You bastard!” Alex sneered, his jaw clenched. He lunged towards him as did Zack and Rian.

Jack came towards me, grabbing my shirt along the way. He hugged me tightly as I sobbed. I pulled the shirt over my head and continued to cry, burying my head in his shoulder and clutching the fabric from his shirt in my firsts. Then, I realized that they were beating Chase to a pulp.

“Jack, s-stop them.” I murmured, my voice muffled by his shirt. He stood up and I did too, keeping his arm around me.

“Guys, guys come on.” He said and the guys stumbled away, over to me.

“Serena, did he hurt you? Are you okay?” Alex asked frantically. He put one hand on my back and bent down, putting the other behind my knees. Then he pulled me up, cradling me. We all started to walk out when Jack stopped. He turned around, walked over to Chase and punched him once more, straight into the gut. Chase doubled over, holding his stomach and groaning. I just buried my head into Alex’s shoulder.

“Zack, drive.” He commanded and got into the back seat with me. One of his arms was tightly around my shoulders and the other was around my front. My face on his chest, tears still flowing down it.

“Ssshhh, it’s okay, I’m here,” he cooed over and over. Rian rubbed my back comfortingly as we drove to my house. I don't remember when we dropped everyone off, all I remember was Alex leading me out of the car when we got to my house. He led me upstairs and left me to change. Then he came back in and got into my bed with me. His arm slipped around my waist and he kissed the back of my head. I leaned into him, too afraid to be even a little bit away from him.

“Alex.” I whispered. “Alex, I’m scared.” His arms immediately went even tighter around me.

“Sshh, there’s nothing to be scared of anymore. I’m here and I’d never let anything hurt you.” He whispered. For some reason, that made me feel a million times better. I turned around in his arms and snuggled into the space between his neck and shoulder. Alex stroked my hair, knowing it always helped me fall asleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
FORGIVE ME. My internets been totally WHACKED. So I'm very sorry for the late update! Keep reading, they'll be faster I promise.

xoxocommentxoxo