Falling on Dead Ears

To get the blood pumping

Travis dropped Ellie on the bed and sprinted back to the bedroom door, shutting it as quietly as possible. Stepping back he lifted his hands as if telling it to stay, be good, and be quite. Because if it doesn’t he was pretty sure he’d kill the inanimate object.

As he was silently telling the door to be good Ellie tip-toed across the room to him and slid her hands up his shirt roughly. Travis’s ab’s flex and squirmed as the touch as a gasp of surprise left his lips.

Spinning he smiled down at the petite woman running her hands up and down his back and letting her nails sink into his skin ever so lightly.

“Hello to you too.” He stated leaning down and kissing her.

Backing towards the bed Travis pulled his shirt over his head, tossing it to the floor carelessly. Ellie pushed her hands up his now bare torso making him moan as he fumbled with the hem of her shirt. His brain couldn’t seem to get his fingers to work right enough to grab the fabric and hoist it over her head.

Groaning as her tongue parted his lip he let one hand grab the waist of her jeans and pull her towards him, the other still working on her shirt effortlessly it seemed.

Their tongues battled for dominated as their kisses grew more eager, more demanding, and far needier for the others touch. Ellie dipped her head away from his and pressed her lip to the front of his throat, biting at the soft spot.

A deep groan left his lips as her fingers traced his abs as her teeth and hot lips nipped at the front of his throat. He’d never known what a sensitive spot he had on his neck. The heat growing in his stomach didn’t help the way his pants suddenly began to fit tighter.

Ellie smirked, the way his stomach moved as she touched him and the feeling of him on her thigh proved the effect she had on him.

Her small hand began dragging down Travis’s torso painfully slow. His breathing hitched as she fumbled with the waist band of his ridding pants and the waist band of his boxers just below them.

Travis wasn’t use to this. Sure he wasn’t use to being in total control either, but this was new. Ellie wasn’t barking orders at him telling him how to touch her, how to please her. She was pleasing him, getting him worked up and something told him when the time came she’d let him be the man and due what he wanted just to please her to no end. And he was right. Ellie didn’t want to be in complete control, hell she didn’t want to be in control at all but making Travis a shuddering, gasping, goose-bump covered mess was something she couldn’t pass up just yet. That and she was enjoying being the reason he was pressing into her thigh.

Travis gripped her hips tighter as he placed his face in her hair, her hand wandering over the front of his pants ever so lightly. Her fingers created the smallest amount of friction, tickling his already erect member and making it twitch with more excitement than before.

With her other hand she pushed him back from her ever so lightly. They took note of the others lust filled eyes and hitched breathing. They both wanted this just as bad as the other.

Travis grabbed the sides of her face and pulled her lips to his roughly causing her to fully push her hand against his crotch. His mouth fell open, a deep groan leaving his lips and making her hum ever so slightly at him.

Taking full, lung swelling, gasps of breath he stared at her as she slowly began to move her hand, never once lifting the pressure.

His eye lids dropped slightly as his shoulder relaxed completely. Ellie was enjoying this far too much as Travis writhed and gasped in pleasure under her touch.

Another groan left Travis’s throat and light cascaded over the two. They both pulled apart instantly.

“Travis?” he turned his upper torso to look at the intruder. The stupid door was going to get it, it didn’t stay put and be good it let someone in. “What are you doing?” He groaned. The door was really going to get it. It wasn’t just anyone it’d let in, it let Liz in.

Travis had never gone from so aroused to completely disgusted and deflated so quickly. Ellie took another step back and rubbed her arm awkwardly.

“What?” Travis asked confused, annoyed, and slightly angry. It was now three, but Liz was easily beating Block on interrupting them.

“What are you doing?” She asked again, hands on her hips. She looked furious to Ellie.

“That’s none of your business! Get out of my room.” He huffed trying to wave her out of the room. The small blonde’s eyes went wide.

“Travis do you have a boner?!” She nearly screeched. He flinched at the tone and pitch, Ellie went to reach out and comfort him but stopped at the death glare Liz sent her. Once again Ellie stepped farther back from Travis.

“I was.” He huffed annoyed. “but not anymore.” He patted down the tent in his pants to show he wasn’t.

“Over her?” Liz pointed. “It took me forever to get you hard! You just get home and she gives you one in less than ten minutes?!” She hollered. Travis bit his tongue on how he’d only willingly wanted to have sex with Liz once, the other times were for his own safety and he had to think of other women to do it, and that it actually took Ellie less than five minutes to get him aroused.

“What can I say?” Travis threw his arms up. “I really like her, and you scare the shit out of me!” he gasped before pushing the woman out of his room, slamming the door and locking it. Maybe it was his fault Liz walked in, he should’ve locked the door.

Turning, he eyed Ellie standing nervously a few feet from him. Sighing he lifted his hands and walked over, taking her face in his gently.

“I’m sorry about that.” He whispered kissing his forehead.

There went that mood.

She signed that it was okay, that it wasn’t his fault and kissed his collar bone gently.

Still no mood for either of them.

“I’m going to just…lay down.” He grumbled. Laughing softly, she covered her mouth at his soft glare. “Don’t be mean you tease.” He huffed while sitting on the edge of the bed.

Frowning she walked over to him, suddenly being called a tease made her want to be one just to walk away and say it was his fault for calling her a tease. Her hands slid onto his shoulder, rubbing them gently. His brows narrowed at her cautiously.

Her lips pressed to his cheek before slowly moving down his jaw.

“Ellie…” He whined. He didn’t feel like it any more. He was too afraid Liz would walk in again and gently pushed her away.

Sighing she kissed him gently but walked away. He watched as she wandered into the bathroom after grabbing some cloths to sleep in.

Sighing he leaned down pulling off his shoes and socks and turning on the large television across from his bed. Leaning back into the pillows he got himself comfortable in the middle of his bed, in his spot. Though his eyes were focused on the tv, and the random show happening, he wasn’t actually watching it. His mind was focused on what had happened before Liz walked in. From the bed of his truck all the way to his room.

Ellie washed her face trying not to focus on what had happened. Turning the faucet off she stepped out of her pants and pulled her shirt over her head, which Travis had failed to due.

Shaking her head, her eyes landed on the plaid object bundled up in the corner next to the hamper. Lifting it she smiled at Travis jersey, his last name and number printed on the back. Swallowing, she smelled it and smiled at Travis’s smell. Slipping it over her head she bit her lip nervously.

Both of them weren’t ready to just go to sleep, they were still focused on what had happened.

Travis glanced at the door as Ellie stepped out of the bathroom. His heart stopped and his breathing hitched slightly at the sight of her in his red plaid jersey, her black boy-shorts with her hair up in a messy bun atop her head, nothing else.

Swallowing he sat up slowly as she crawled across the bed towards him.

“Hi.” He squeaked.

Ellie couldn’t help but smile. Her heart was thudding away in her chest at the sight of him lounging in bed in nothing but his blue riding pants. His hair was messy from wearing his helmet most the day, and she could see a few new bruises forming.