Falling on Dead Ears

Mirror Mirror

Sitting next to him I gently left my fingers ghost of her shoulder, watching him through the top of my eyes and some stray hair. His chest rose and fell raggedly as he took in sharp breaths.

Licking my lips I leaned down and gently kissed his bruised and injured shoulder, still watching him. Closing my eyes I slowly trailed my lips up his broad muscular shoulder and let my finger tip ghost down his chest and abs. His abs flexed and quivered under my touch.

Lifting my head off his shoulder I pulled away. He followed, leaning over me.

Gently his rough finger tips ghosted over my exposed thigh, his lips pressed tenderly to my neck. Gripping his hair I pulled him closer as my heart began to beat faster. Swallowing I let him push me completely into the pillows on the bed.

His body hovered over mine as his hand explored my inner thigh and his lips roamed my neck. He pulled back for a second, his hot heavy breathing tickling my skin as he pulled down the collar of his jersey, planting kisses on my collar bone.

A moan vibrated off my lips in surprise of his fingers on the outside of my underwear. I’d been too focused on what his lips where doing to notice how far his hand had gotten. The long nimble fingers pressed and worked with the fabric for a few minutes, making every nerve and muscle in my body shake with excitement and pleasure.

Reaching down I began fumbling with the front of his riding pants, coming up short on how they even closed in the first place. Travis’s fingers weren’t helping with the situation either. My brain was too cloudy to fully focus on the front of his pants let alone what my name was.

&&&&&

His body pushed away from hers, his cloudy eyes focusing on hers.

“Enjoying yourself?” He teased. Moving his fingers past the fabric of her underwear, pressing his cool fingers to her hot flesh, got him the response he wanted. A loud gasp of surprise.

The smirk on Travis Pastrana’s face couldn’t be missed as he slid his finger into her warm creases making her back arch and her fingers grasp the waist band of his pants tighter.

He found it amusing. She’d been so good at getting him all wound up earlier he couldn’t get her shirt off, now he was getting back at her for it. He was the one making her unable to undress him.

He froze as the front of his pants came lose. Frowning he began pushing his finger deeper into her, faster.

Ellie couldn’t focus on anything but his fingers as his whole body began to rock over her, in the rhythm he was setting. Her hands slowly began pushing up his bare torso, shaking. The pressure and heat building in her stomach was coursing through her whole body as Travis focused on her.

He couldn’t take his eyes off the way her mouth hung open, her hair fell and cascaded around her beautiful face, her heaving chest just under his jersey.
His jersey.
That’s what got him. It was his, it was like she was telling the world she belong to him and to only him and only he had the right to touch her the way he was.

Their lips molding and worked together as she took a fist full of his hair and pulled him back to her. He pushed another finger into her and worked his tongue into her wiling mouth.

Their breathing was hard and ragged as they parted. Neither one of them were going to stop, not even for the heavy knocking on the bedroom door. To Ellie it fell on deaf ears and Travis was too engrossed in what he was doing to notice, let alone care.

Bringing her legs up, her feet pushed at Travis pants. They were off with in seconds as he kicked them to the ground.

He frowned, but pulled his jersey off her small body and stopped. She was beautiful in nothing but a pair of underwear.

She danced her hands across Travis upper torso, watching as the muscles shivered, and waited for him to continue.

“You’re beautiful.” He whispered.

A blush crossed over the bridge of her tan nose.

“So beautiful…” With that he pulled his fingers out of her, and removed her underwear. “Are you sure?” Even in the heat of passion, he’d been trying to get to for days, Travis was still enough of a gentleman to ask.

Ellie nodded and tugged his briefs down, smiling shyly at him. All he did was nod and kick the now useless piece of fabric off his body and finish removing her underwear from hers.

The covers peeled back and the two slid under them.

Opening her eyes the neck morning, Ellie frowned. The bed was empty. She lay tangled in the sheets by herself.

Sighing she stretched her arms and froze at the rough, jumble in her hand. Pulling the piece of paper out of the wad it’d been crumbled into, a smile fell into place on her swollen and love struck lips. Travis’s hand writing was scratched across the small yellow sticky-note.

Good morning beautiful.
Sorry I’m not there with you.
I’m at the track again with the rest of the guys.
I didn’t have the heart to wake you, you looked to beautiful.
Please meet me at the track, and don’t leave this note lying around.
I don’t want anyone to find it.
-Travis


Ellie rolled out of bed and into the shower. The hot water washing away the aches and pains and easing the small bruises Travis had left on her hips and thighs.

The memory of last night flooded to the front of her mind and a soft sigh of content left her.

Travis sat awkwardly. He had the front of her jersey pull up to his chin to hide the splotchy bruise on the front of his neck. He was grateful he hadn’t run into Andy or any of the guys this morning before noticing it, but he still wished he’d looked in the mirror before leaving the house.

Ken clapped as Andy tried to peek under the blue jersey Travis was using to hide the large hickey.

“What are you doing!?” Travis yelled, trying to sound amused and not completely embarrassed.

“What the hell are you hiding under there?” Andy asked tugging on the Jersey. Travis stumbled back.

“Nothing! Go away fat man!” Travis huffed, still holding the jersey up for safety.

“I think he’s hiding something…” Ken mused softly. Travis glared at his old friend.

Ken had been the one to point out and discover Travis newest bruise. Ken still couldn’t believe such a small girl could leave such a big hickey.

“I know he is! He’s all defensive!” Andy hollered, arms flying up in the air.

“Leave me alone…” Travis warned as Ellie stumbled around the room looking for cloths to put on.

She picked up a pair of black pants and slid them on over her red lacey panties. Today she felt like feeling sexy just in her cloths. Picking up the matching bra to the panties she smiled at how high her breast would sit in the lace push-up.

Turning towards the large vanity mirror Travis had she sighed. The hickeys she had were well hidden under her make-up she’d put on and her hair was done ever so neatly.

Smiling she turned back to the closet to find a shirt. Her eyes once again landed on Travis plaid jersey and she couldn’t pass it up. Pulling it over her head she grabbed her black flats and left the room, everything needed in tow.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks for reading. :]