Falling on Dead Ears

Breakdown

“Am I bad in bed?” Travis asked as he lay naked under the sheets. Ellie was standing next to the bed in her underwear, pulling her long hair up into a messy bun. Her brows creased. “Am I bad in bed?” She still stared at him confused. Travis licked his lips nervously.

No, why would you even think that? She asked gently. Travis wasn’t even close to bad in bed.

Travis sighed, running a hand through his hair.

“I don’t know. I figured with all my busted limbs and the fact that I walk like an old man maybe I was like one in bed.” Ellie smiled.

Were the guys teasing you about how you walk yesterday and it led to that? flushing Travis nodded slowly. Well just so you know, you have magic fingers, a magic tongue, and that thing you do with your hips, She bit her lip and paused with her words as his face flushed bright red. Is amazing A dopey smile grew on his face.

“Yeah?” he asked gently.

If you weren’t good in bed no offence, but no matter how cute or amazing you are sex wouldn’t happen as often if you were bad at it. Travis laughed.

“Atleast you’re honest.” He shrugged. Giggling she straddled his hips and leaned on his chest, dancing her new nails over his chest slowly tickling the skin. He was enjoying those new nails, the way they dug into skin and scalp felt amazing.

I’d never lie to you…unless I’m denying that Andy actually beat you at something, and we both know that’s never happening. Loud laughter erupted from his as he ran his hands up and down her back soothingly.

“Yeah that’s never happening.” Travis smiled. Ellie rested her head against his shoulder and kept dancing her fingers across his chest felling it rumble with satisfaction as a few of the muscles twitched and shock. “What?” Travis yelled startling her as a knock echoed on the heavy door. “sorry.” He muttered sheepishly as her large celery eyes focused on him.

Huffing she placed her head back down gently.

“I’m coming in!” Andy yelled.

Swearing Travis pulled the blanket over Ellie as well, up to her neck.

“Ew!” Andy yelled playfully. “I’m not interrupting am I?” he asked gently. Travis sighed.

“Actually…” he stopped and Andy began talking again.

“Well good.” Andy jumped on the bed next to the couple. “So…” Travis glared as Andy kept bouncing on his knees wildly, disturbing the two more.

“Don’t stare that conversation.” Travis growled hugging Ellie tighter. Andy frowned at him.

“But she’s not paying attention!” It was true Ellie was hiding her face in Travis’s neck, hiding her bright red cheeks from Andy and pretending Andy wasn’t in the room while bouncing on the bed as she was lying on top of a naked Travis in her underwear.

“Just not now, okay?” Andy lifted his hands. “If that’s why you came by you can leave. We’re busy.” Travis smirked watching Andy’s face twist with disgust at the idea.

“Yeah well whatever you’re doing there, Old Man,” Andy teased, waving a finger at the two. “Hurry it up. We’re leaving in an hour.” Saluting Travis smiled weakly and with that Andy took his leave.

Ellie looked up at the shaking, stuttering, jerking of the bus. Her eyes focusing on the group stumbling around the front awkwardly from the movement of the vehicle, she turned looking over her shoulder to watch Travis fall onto his knee and grimace in pain just seconds before Tommy fell out of his bunk only a few inches in front of Travis.

Looking at the ceiling Travis silently praised god for not letting Tommy crush him.

Squeaking as the bus began to rattle violently Ellie gripped the plastic table for deaf life as everyone else clasped to the ground in a giant heap. It only took a few seconds before the bus came to a dead silent halt. Not a soul made a sound as they seemed to wait for something. Ellie watched the group nervously and glanced back at Travis rubbing his knee slowly, standing once again.

“Someone better get their ass out of my face before I nut punch them.” Andy grumbled from the bottom of the pile.

Slowly they all got up. Travis stepped around Tommy with a slight groan and walked out into the main room of his tour bus.

“What happened?” he asked gently. The group all shrugged as he leaned down towards Ellie. “Are you alright?” She nodded weakly.

“I’m fine, thanks for asking. I just got crushed.” Erik stated sourly as he finally picked himself up off the floor and the bottom of the dog pile.

“Hey, Tommy almost fell on me, I hold no sympathy.” Travis laughed.

“Almost, I had Jeremy, Andy, Jim, and Special’s fat asses land on me.”

“Way to leave out Jo.” Jeremy huffed annoyed that his size was being called out.

“I may be stupid and like adrenaline rushes that hold a possibility to death at the end, but I don’t have an actual death wish and I’m not stupid enough to call a girl, let alone Jo, fat.” Erik reasoned. Jolene smiled and hugged the small B.A.S.E jumping skier.

“I knew I liked you.” Jolene smiled at him. Erik shrugged lightly.

“Pat.” Travis called. The bus driver looked slight horrified. “What happened?” He asked. Slowly the elderly man turned to look at the group and shrugged slowly.

“I don’t know.” Pat whispered. “Started to knock then shake, and jerk, and…shit.” He blinked slowly. “I could barely get her to the side of the road.” The group frowned and groaned at the idea of the bus broken down.

“Hue!” The redneck groaned from in his bunk, clearly unaffected by the incident. “Can you fix the bus?” The redneck poked his head out the curtain with a frown and awkward, slept on hair.

“Yeew kna’ ‘ow it works don’t cha? Yeew fix ‘er.” Travis couldn’t help but smile at the back-wood slur that left the man’s sleepy lips. “Duh wake me.” With that Hubert ducked back into his bunk.

“Fine, I will.” Travis pouted. Huffing he walked off the bus determined to get back on the road.
♠ ♠ ♠
This chapter and the next one were suppose to be one chapter cause I broke it up into two, other wise it would've been eight pages and I figured you guys might be a little crankys if I posted it as one... even thought I'm just going to post the next chapter right after this. :]

Thanks for reading and commenting. It means alot.