Falling on Dead Ears

The choice.

Sighing Travis shifted in his seat. He’d been a good boy with his knee. Sighing he licked his lips as he began pawing the bed next to him for the remote. Shifting again he began leaning towards the nightstand for it, though he could’ve sworn he’d dropped it next to him.

Huffing he gave up on finding it and sat back up. Licking his lips he stared at the screen before him bored out of his mind.

Once more he huffed and began to search around his body for the remote with his eyes till locked on the television across the room from him. For a show that was driving him insane and killing he couldn’t tear his eyes away from the screen.

“Where the fuck?” Looking down at his lap he began scanning the jumbled of bed sheets. Sighing he glanced around till the flutter of blue caught his attention on the edge of the bed.

Slowly lifted his gaze up the long blue jersey he usually wore he swallowed as it draped perfectly over the curves he’d grown to love. The swell of her chest pushed the Thor logo out more as her hair danced around her shoulders.

With a dopey grin he smiled at Ellie standing there. A simple smirk played on her lips as she lifted the remote. Travis couldn’t help but frown at her holding it and watched as she wiggled it back and forth.

“Can I have the remote?” He pressed childishly, hand out as he pouted lightly.

No. She stated pointing it at the television.

Sighing Travis turned to it, atleast he’d get something else than the stupid show he was watching.

Ellie climbed up on the bed as she turned the television off and watched as Travis sat up right staring at the screen as if it’d committed treason. His wide eyes darted over to her, confusion written on his every feature.

Television was the only think keeping Travis sane, the only thing keeping him from jumping on a bike or jumping off the roof, that, and knowing he had an hour every day to work on his knee with his new physical therapist.

Ellie swung he leg over his hip and held the remote between the two of them. Waving it lightly she watched as he slowly reached for it, testing the waters. His fingers clasped the slick black object of glory for one a few seconds before it was removed and Ellie pressed her lips to his.

Their lips molded heatedly as they sat there. Licking her lips Ellie pulled back sucking in well needed air and held the remote between them once more. Travis swallowed eyeing it then her. She raised a brow.

“I have to make a choice?” He laughed. Ellie nodded. Television or her.

Taking the remote Travis threw it across the room and pulled her lips back to his heatedly. Ellie pushed Travis back against the head board as he tried to roll them over. Pulling back he frowned. Smiling Ellie shook her head at him.

“Then how…” His mouth fell completely open as she pushed her hips into his roughly, rubbing her hot womanhood against his growing erecting. “Fuck…” he breathed.

The two spent the rest of the day in bed exploring each others bodies up until Travis had to go to his physical therapy.

Suddenly having a bum knee didn’t bother Travis all the much. He could easily spend the rest of his life locked inside with Ellie if that’s how they were going to spend their time. Ellie didn’t have a problem with it either, though she was still unsure of how she was doing on top. She was use to Travis being on top.