Status: Working on it :D

Unloved

Hunt

I groaned as I continued searching through my wardrobe. Nothing seemed right for the club that we were going to. When I reached the end of my wardrobe, I sighed and walked into Marge’s room and said “I have nothing to wear!” I sat on the bed and lay back in frustration. Marge stepped out of her closet and said “here, I was planning on giving it to you for your birthday, but now seems like a good time to give it to you. She handed me a white box, the kind you got from a department store around Christmas. I took it from her hesitantly and opened the box.

Tissue paper held what lay below; I moved the tissue paper out of the way and smiled. A royal blue dress looked up at me. I pulled it out of the box, and tossed the box aside. I stood up and smiled at Marge and said “it’s perfect!” She nodded and said “I’m glad you like it, go put it on so we can go.” I raced out of the room anxious to see what the dress looked like on me.

I slipped into my room, and shut the door. I quickly undressed and then pulled the dress over my head. It fit perfectly. It accentuated my curves, and complemented my complexion.

I stared at myself in the mirror and smiled. The dress had spaghetti straps that laced across my back. The bottom of the dress was slanted to one side so that one side hung just below my knee, and the other side barely grazed my thigh. I looked amazing, I then walked to where my shoes sat and looked at them trying to decide which I wanted to wear. I soon decided I would wear a pair of black flats that laced up my leg.

I finished by putting on eyeliner and mascara. As soon as I felt that my make up was perfect I raced out of the room and nearly broke my ankle going down the stairs. I slowed to a walk when I reached the first floor. I called Marge’s name to see where she had wandered off to. She appeared quickly; she leaned against the kitchen doorway and smiled at me.

She was wearing a skin tight black dress. It was low cut, it showed a little but not enough to make her look slutty. The dress went to the middle of her thighs and the top was strapless. On any other person it would have been revealing and made her look like a hooker. On the other hand she was Marge, she could never look slutty, and she always looked gorgeous.

“How do I look?” She asked me politely. “Stunning” was all I could say. We slipped on our jackets and some money and then walked out of the door, and into the rain.

We quickly climbed into Marge’s red Ferrari 599 GTB Fiorano and sped towards the club. When we reached the club, the rain had changed to a slow drizzle. We got in without a problem and then we both agreed to meet at the car in 2 hours.

We separated and I sauntered over to the bar. I leaned against a wall near the bar and watched people dance, and drink. Soon I walked up and ordered a virgin strawberry daiquiri. I sipped it while I stood against the wall.

Soon a guy who looked about my age made his way over to me. He was 6 foot, and muscular. His blonde hair stood out in the dark room. His hair hung low in his face, and small trickles of sweat ran down the sides of his face. When he got within arm’s reach he stopped and smiled at me. He put a hand out and asked over the blaring music “would you like to dance?” I nodded and took his outstretched hand.

He led me onto the crowded dance floor and began moving to the beat. He was a pretty good dancer, but I was better. I had taken years of dance and knew every move. A song by one of my favorite bands came on and I began to move my hips on cue.

Soon a slower song came on. The dance floor was cleared of all singles and the couples all began to sway to the beat. I instinctually wrapped my hands around his neck, and his hands wrapped around my waist pulling me closer.

I put my head closer to his and said “what is your name?”

“Drew” he answered “What about you?” he questioned. “Samantha, but you can call me Sam” I replied sweetly. He slowly leaned in to kiss me but I pulled back. He stared at me wide eyed knowing he had gone too far. “It’s okay” I assured him. He smiled shyly. I smiled reassuringly and said “come on.”

One thing I promised myself the first time I hunted was that I would never play with my food; which meant no kissing or sexual contact. I felt bad enough having to take advantage of someone and drink their blood, there was no way I would toy with them first.

I pulled him off of the dance floor and back towards the bar. We walked over to an area where there were a few couches, and I sat him on the couch and then sat on his lap. He wrapped his arms around me. I laid my head on his shoulder and slowly moved my lips along his jaw line. My lips barely touched him, but it was enough to make him shudder.

Slowly I moved my lips to his neck. I parted my lips ever so slightly and sank my teeth into his neck. He let out a small cry of pain. I began to drink letting the warm liquid slide down my throat. His pulse rang in my ears, at a steady rate. When I felt his pulse fading I reluctantly pulled back. He looked at me, his eyes were glazed over and he wore a goofy smile. He looked high.

Vampire venom has some type of acid that makes humans forget what has happened to them.
I smiled at him and said “I have to go” I got up and walked towards the door. I left knowing that when his heart beat quickened he would only remember that he had been with some girl, at a club. The bite mark would heal and fade within a few hours. Therefore there would be no sign of a vampire.

The rain had stopped, but the night sky was cloudy and gray. I sat in the car and waited 15 or 20 minutes. Marge came out and climbed in the car and said “how are you feeling?”
“Tired” was all I could say. We quickly got home and I went straight to my room and said “good night” just before I closed my door. I turned on my computer, and changed into a pair of sweats while the computer booted up.

When I was completely changed I sat on my computer chair and clicked on the internet icon. I immediately went to my email and clicked on my inbox. Most of it was junk mail, but I came to one that read we need to talk I skimmed over it but soon my curiosity got the best of me. I opened the email expecting it to be from an old friend but to my surprise it was an email from my mom.
♠ ♠ ♠
Here is the next chapter, please comment and subscribe :D