Another Night on the Road

Chapter three

I was sitting on the floor watching Gerard, when I woke up. I feel asleep watching him.

"Night."

"What?"

"It's like... three in the morning, Frank. ..."

"Oh. Hi.. Gerard?"

"Yeah."

"So why"-yawn-" are you still up?" I asked.

"It's funny watching you sleep."

"Why?"

"You...make funny noises."

"Like what?"

Gerard demonstrated an...I don't know what, growling, or yawning, or something.

"Wow."

All I did for the next two minutes and thirteen seconds was stare at Gerard. He was absolutely gorgeous. I love his eyes. His hair. His face. His body. His smirk. Wait! Is he smirking at me?? I quickly looked away.

"See something you like?"

"Maybe. That's a nice vase back there."

"There is no vase back there."

"I didn't say vase. Nope. I don't know what your talking about."

"I suppose you said bass, then?"

"Oh of course."

"I'm goin' to bed."

"Where do I sleep?"

"With me if you want."

"Where's that at, exactly?"

"The 'couples'' room. You're my guest."

"Where would you normally sleep?"

"I usually sleep in the backroom."

"Oh."

When Gerard grabbed my hand, I instantly lost my breath.He is so warm.

"Now, Lay down, Frankie." Again, I spaced out. I blushed and climbed under the covers. Gerard turned out the lights. I started getting worried when I didn't feel him lay on the bed.

"BOO!"

"AHHH!!! GODDAMMIT!"

"Ha!!"

Gerard had snuck over to the side of the bed I was on and successfully scared me.

"Gotcha."

"Not funny!"

I could feel Gerard's face instantly drop.

"I'm sorry, Frankie!"

He hopped on me, and hugged me. I smiled. I've never been held in my life, no. Not like
this. He was sitting on my legs, and he had pulled me up to him, and he had his arms wrapped around me so tight I thought that nothing could pull us apart. Nothing but-l.

"OKAY! Now look at the door, Frank!"

Gerard fell off me and onto the floor.

"What the hell, Bob?!?"

"You gotta admit, you two make a good couple!"

"Go. Away. Bob." Gerard hissed.

"No."

Gerard jumped onto his feet and took off chasing after Bob. Bob had dropped his camera
on the floor. I picked it up and looked at some pictures. I don't think I should have. I saw
pictures of Bob. He was with a boy. The boy was kissing his cheek. They looked perfect together. The next picture was of Ray. Just Ray. He was sitting on the hood of a car smoking a cigarette and flipping off the camera. I chuckled. The next picture was of Gerard and Mikey. Gerard had his arms around Mikey's shoulder, and Mikey was trying to push him off. The picture after that was of some kid. He looked familiar. He was wearing a Saosin t-shirt, tight blue jeans, and converses. Wait. Is that... Me??

"HEY! NO TOUCHING THE CAMERA!" Bob ran up, snatched his camera, and glared at me.

"What happened to your nose, Bob?"

"Guess."

"I did it!" Gerard proudly walked into the house. His knuckle was bloody.

"I don't need anyone getting pictures of us, Frankie." he said.

"Why not?" I asked.

" 'Cause."

"He wants you all to himself, Frankie." Bob said.

"GO TO FUCKIN' SLEEP!" Ray shouted.
♠ ♠ ♠
I like lots of Dialouge. *gives cookies to those who read*
To get cookies, comment the story.
ENJOY!
(sorry it's short.)