Another Night on the Road

chapter 5

Everyone stood and dusted their jeans off, while I just sat there.

"C'mon, Frankie!" Gerard extended his hand to me, and I took it.. . And almost didn't let go, but it didn't seem like Gerard was protesting. I smiled.

"Stop holding hands." Bob said. "Let's go to the station! I wanna show Frank what we did!" Bob grabbed Gerard's arm and began dragging him.

"OKAY OKAY!! But can we take the car?"

"Sure."

-------------------------------------

When everyone was settled in the car, Bob turned on the ignition, and drove in some random direction. Then a building came into view. On the building, was a huge-ass anarchy sign.

"Holy shit." Was all I could manage to say.

"You haven't seen anything yet." Bob parked the car a good 50 feet away from the police station, took out the keys, and got out. he got on his knees, and started crawling, signalling for us to follow. Everyone piled out of the back seat and crawled towards the police station single filed in silence. Until Someone's knee landed on a twig and broke it. Dogs were going crazy!

"SHIT!" Bob stood and ran behind a bush. Gerard stood, and hurried me to my feet. He grabbed my arms and dragged me with him. We ran behind the car. When we reached it, he threw himself down, and dragged me with him.

We heard dogs throwing themselves and fences trying to get out, while police men tried to shut them up and find out what made the noise. I didnt dare try to look to see where Mikey and Ray hid.

After staring under the car for about two minutes, I looked over at Gerard. He was looking straight at me. I looked away quickly, trying not to blush. He reached over and grabbed my chin, and pulled me closer to him. He rolled on top of me and leaned in. He lightly pecked my lips, and was trying to get more. I would be happy to give him more if he just asked, but no! Bob HAD to ruin it by running up, almost stepping on us, and shouting, "GET BACK IN THE FUCKIN' CAR, NOW!!!" So we made like ninjas, and jumped into the car.
♠ ♠ ♠
Lmao. . . comments really appreciated. :]