Summer Romance

Chapter Two

We got back from running arrons at about 3:30pm. I helped my her put away the groceries, and what not. She asked me if I was hungery, and I had said no it's alright. You'll need the fod when the rest of the family gets her. It was the 23 by family would be here soon. My sisters would go to thier fathers, since he wanted them for the summer. And my brother was going to PA. I couldn't wait. Yes, I'd miss them all. But then again, I wouldn't because I see them almost everyday on an average basis. I grabbed the lap top and logged onto both Myspace and Mibba. I didn't have anything on Myspace so i logged out. Nothing interesting on there. I logged onto Mibba, and saw that I had a mesage. I clicked on my inbox and read it.

Hey Bella. Okay.... I'm on.. I don't know if you are..... But I guess I'll just sit here and wait till you do?... I have no idea, but I guess I'll talk to ya later....

Love
Sebastian.


I read it over, and clicked reply.

Hey, Sorry we took so long, shopping cuz my fams. coming soon. Well, umm... Are you on????

Bella


I really didn't know what to say. And after I clicked sned I thought what i wrote was stupid. But I went to my homepage and realised I had profile comments, it was a friend, Ell. She was cool, and I loved her.She was funny and sweet. She just dropped in a comment saying 'hi' so wrote back with a 'hello!' Then went back to my home page seeing of he had written back, he had. I smiled and clicked on the message. He wasn't the happiest person right now. And I could understand why, but he still made me smile.

Hey! Your on! So am I! hahaha... umm........ill make a chatroom, same name as last night.. no pass.......

I didn't bother writing back, I thought it'd be pointless. So I clicked chat, and went into the room "me and my thoughts............" I don't think I wanted to know what his thoughts were about.


depressed51: hi....
emo_freak: hello......
depressed51: how are you?...
emo_freak: I'm alright.... yourself?
depressed51: could be better but whatever...
emo_freak: alrighty then....
depressed51: yeah... soo.....
emo_freak: do you have a myspace?


I was curious.. He didn't have pictures up here.. So I wanted to see if there were some of him up there.


depressed51: umm... no?.. why?
emo_freak: just curious... cuz you don't have pictures of yourself on here.. and I was curious on what you looked like...
depressed51: oh.. no.. i don't but I can make one... I guess.....
emo_freak: you don't have to if you don't want too..
depressd51: no, it's alright... I will... even though, i'm really ugly....
emo_freak: I doubt that.
depressed51: I am.. I have dark brown hair with like.. blue grey eyes. UGLY!!!
emo_freak:We'll see...
depressed51: yeah....
emo_freak:mhmm..


Our conversation went on like that for a few hours. I didn't mind just sitting there talking to him. Most of the time my grandma asked me why the hell I was smiling. Which I hadn't realised I was till she mentioned it. Weird.

He put pictures up, and I went to check them out. He was right, he had brown hair and blue grey eyes. He was adorable. I went through his pictures for awhile after that, smiling at every time I looked. His eyes looked like they no depth in them.. I loved it. I loved him. But I couldn't? I had just met him the other night. He was going through a heartbreak, and I was slowly but surely recoveing from mine. He wouldn't go for a girl like me anyways. I mean, look at him. I wouldn't deserve him even if I had the chance. He's just.. more then what I should have.

I logged off, and shut the laptop. I laid down thinking of him. I couldn't help but too. His face kept popping up in my mind. And I swear I heard myself mumble.. I love this boy. I had to tell him how I felt. But I didn't want to scare him, but he had to know the truth. Yes he did.

So I drifted off to sleep mumbling "i love this boy...."
♠ ♠ ♠
hmmm..........how is it so farr? bad, good? horrible... -.-" tell mee! and ill add another chapter....Thanks!:)