Status: Done! Look for the sequel :)

Oh Baby, You Can Do So Much Better.

Square One.

It was an hour after All Time Low had finished playing and I was slightly tipsy. I could see from across the room that Alex was absolutely smashed, it wasn't really a suprise. I was looking for Luke because truthfully I just wanted to get the fuck out of there. It had been a long night and I just wanted to go home and sleep. Laney had gone back to grinding with Jack after they finished on stage and soon after that I had seen both of them drunkenly stumble up the staircase. I finally spotted Luke hanging out with some of his football friends and unfortunetly he was wasted. From the way he looked and was acting at this point he was almost giving Alex a run for his money, awesome. Note the sarcasm?
"Hey babe, can we go? I'm really tired" I said as I wrapped my arms around his neck. I figured feeble attempts at seduction would be the best bet if I wanted to get my way.
"Surreebaby! Youhavetodrivethough!" It was almost impossible to understand him with the way he was slurring.
"Yeah, I'll drop you home and then drive home in your car, I'll bring it back in the morning kay?" I asked him. Even if he didn't agree he really had no choice.
"Yeahthatsfineletsgo!" He slurred as I helped him to his car.
Once I got home I parked his car on the side of my street and made my way quietly into my house. I took a shower and put on my pajamas then decided to watch a movie. Once I got home I realized I wasn't that tired I just wanted to go home. My parents were out of town for the weekend so I knew I could turn it up as loud as I wanted. I just settled in and started watching 'Role Models' when there was a loud banging on my front door. I walked over and opened it expecting it to be Laney or something but before I knew it I was pushed against the wall and being kissed by a crying Alex Gaskarth.
"I'm so sorry, I'm sorry" he kept repeating as he cried.
"Its okay" I said as I tried to calm him down and kissed him back. And this is where we return to square one.
♠ ♠ ♠
Annd three updates today! I'm on a roll! :)
Sorry this ones kinda short...
Hey Laneyboo; something you asked for is coming next chapter ;)
Maybe you guys should comment some more..
Comment and subscribe!