Status: Done! Look for the sequel :)

Oh Baby, You Can Do So Much Better.

Expected.

We continued kissing, out tongues fighting with each other for control. I finally just gave in and let Alex take over. I jumped up and wrapped my legs around his waist as he kept me pushed up against the wall. I wrapped my arms around his neck as well as he started carrying me towards the stairs. We broke apart for air but his lips went straight to my neck after a couple seconds. He climbed the stairs and made it to my bedroom as I threw my head back to give him more access to my neck. He bit and nibbled lightly in all the spots he knew drove me crazy and I moaned. I felt his smirk against my neck as he laid me down on my bed. Our lips reconnected as his hands rubbed my sides underneath my shirt and I ran my hands through his hair. Not to much later my top was off along with Alex's. He lightly kissed down my sides and gently reached around to unclasp my bra. Things had slown down a bit and it was okay with me because I think we both knew that this was the last time for us. I was still dating Luke and he was still dating Lisa and for the time being we just wouldn't work. We just lay there kissing for awhile until Alex reached down and slowly pulled off my pajama pants. I could still taste the alcohol in his mouth as I unbuttoned his jeans and slid them off. I kicked my pajama pants off as well as he moved down, kissing my sides once more. When he made it to my underwear he stopped and looked up at me with a gleam in his eye.
"A thong? Since when do you wear thongs? Did you know I was coming over or something?" He joked before he kissed my side and pulled the thong down with his teeth. Once it was off he kissed his way back up to my lips. As we kissed I moved my hands down to the obvious bulge in his boxers. I pushed them down before I grabbed his manhood and lightly started playing with it. He groaned and stopped kissing me, rolling off and laying next to me. I was in control. I moved so I was on top of him as I kissed down his stomach until my head was resting right above him. I took him in my mouth just a little, enough to torture him and I swirled my tongue around. He moaned as I moved my head downwards, taking in a little more. I did this for a couple more minutes until I knew he was gonna explode. I took him out of my mouth and before I knew it he had rolled us back over and thrusted deep inside me. I moaned at the contact and wrapped my legs around his waist, pushing him deeper. Soon I could feel the ball in the pit of my stomach building with more pressure. My walls started tightening and I could feel him throbbing inside me. Soon his thrusting got a little sloppy and I could tell we were coming to the end. With one more thrust he came, causing the ball in my stomach to let go, filling me with intense pleasure. I screamed his name as my fingernails scraped his back. We weren't trying to hide the evidence tonight. He rode out our orgasms and then rolled off of me.
"That..was amazing" he said as he laid on his side and kissed me.
I kissed back before I got out of bed and walked into the bathroom to take a shower.
When I came back Alex was no where to be seen. The only evidence he'd been here came in the form of an unmade bed. I had expected him to leave, but just because it was expected didn't mean it didn't hurt.
♠ ♠ ♠
FOUR updates today!
Comment and subscribe!
Oh and Laneyboo! Steamy enough for you? Ahaha :) <3