Status: Done! Look for the sequel :)

Oh Baby, You Can Do So Much Better.

Breaking Promises.

The next month of my life passed quickly and normally. Luke and I were still happily dating and the whole Alex thing was over and done with. It was like nothing happened between us on halloween. It was thanksgiving break and I was thankful to have a break from school. I had been so stressed out from school and homework that I had started getting sick. I threw up all the time, everything made me sick. Luke had taken me to a burger place that we always went to one week and I walked in and the smell had me practically running to the bathroom. My parents were starting to get worried and frankly so was I. I had been stressed before, not to this extent, but I didn't understand why it was making me so sick. My mom wanted to take me to the hospital but I assured her that I didn't need to go. I hated hospitals, nothing tragic ever happened to me in one or anything (unless you count a broken arm when I was ten) but I just really hated them. Even Luke started to get worried about me.
"Honey you really should go to the doctor, you've been puking all the time...its like a constant vom bomb is going off all the time..." Luke said as we sat on my couch. I had just gotten sick when I caught a wiff of his cologne.
"I swear I'm fine, its just stress babe. Promise." Who knew I was so good at breaking promises?
♠ ♠ ♠
Hmm what do you think is going on? :)
I have no life, ahaha.
Comment and subscribe! <3