Status: Done! Look for the sequel :)

Oh Baby, You Can Do So Much Better.

Biggest *** Up In The World.

Laney told Jack that she wasn't feeling well and that we were just gonna head back to my house instead of going to the after party he was throwing. We got back to my house and walked in, seeing my parents watching television together. They were cuddled up and normally I would have found it gross but tonight I found it sweet. It made me sad to think that my child would probably never see the image of its parents together, like they love each other. After a short greeting between us Laney and I headed upstairs and into my room.

"Now spill, what the fuck is going on with you?" She asked as she plopped down on my bed.
"Promise you won't get mad or yell at me?" I asked. I was truly nervous about telling her. Generally you don't keep huge secrets like that from your best friend.
"I promise, now tell me!" She said impatiently.
"Well...I'm um pregnant?" It came out sounding more like a question. I still hadn't exactly grasped the idea myself so saying it out loud was something entirely new.
"What the fuck?! When did you even lose your virginity?!?! You're having a baby Smith?!" She practically screamed in one breath.
"Shh! My parents will hear you!! And no, I'm not having a baby Smith" I said as I went and sat by her.
"Wait, if you're not having a baby Luke...who the fuck did you have sex with?" She asked turning towards me.
"I never told you but for the past two years...I've kinda been..sleeping with Alex..." I trailed off and my voice got quieter. I knew that she would be angry I hadn't told her.
"Alex who? Oh wait. You've been fucking Alex Gaskarth?! Are you crazy!!? For two years?!?!" Obviously Laney wasn't taking my news well.
"Yes ok, I've been sleeping with Alex Gaskarth for two years...and now I'm pregnant and I don't know what to do..." I started sobbing as Laney wrapped her arms around me.
"Does Alex know?" She asked as I continued crying.
"No" I answered.
"You have to tell him, he deserves to know even if he is the biggest fuck up in the world." That's what I was afraid of.
♠ ♠ ♠
So as promised I got four comments so I updated :)
4 more please! <3