Status: Done! Look for the sequel :)

Oh Baby, You Can Do So Much Better.

Tragic.

About three days had passed since i'd told Alex. I hadn't tried to talk to him and he hadn't tried to contact me. I was starting to believe that he really didn't want anything to do with me or the baby. I still hadn't told anyone excpet Laney and obviously Alex. Luke kept trying to call, he wanted to go out but I wasn't really talking to anyone. I was really only talking to Laney, I had asked her if she had seen Alex at all and apparently no one had. Alex was gone.

Today was December 26th and I was exactly two months pregnant with Alex Gaskarth's baby. I wanted to tell my parents because I knew that I couldn't do this alone, but I was afraid and I didn't want to ruin Christmas for them. I knew that they would be mad at me, but I figured they would support me. I was their only daughter, they would still love me...right?

Christmas was hard, and New Years was worse. My mother didn't understand my depression and was constantly trying to get me in the holiday spirit. After Christmas passed the annual Winters New Years party was set to take place. My mother spent weeks every winter planning it and it was a pretty big thing in the community. Almost everyone was there with their family, everyone except the Gaskarth's that is. I felt bad that Isobel and Peter Gaskarth had been pushed out of the community because of Alex. Once he started getting really bad and his arrests and underage drinking tickets or broken up parties were posted in the local newspaper his whole family was pretty much uninvited to everything. No one needed to be connected to so many problems. The sad part was that it came at a time when they needed people and friends. Alex didn't start getting bad until after Daniel killed himself.

The night of the party I spent a couple hours getting ready with Laney. It wasn't a super fancy event but it was slightly formal. Once we were done getting ready we headed downstairs and into the party which seemed to be in full swing. Adults with flutes of champagne passed us as we walked to where my parents were talking with the Barakats. Once Jack spotted Laney he grabbed her hand and they wandered off, probably to steal some booze and have a night to themselves. I was about to just walk away and find someone to talk to when I caught a snippet of what Mrs. Barakat was saying.
"Well honestly its a miracle he lived, that boy needs help and I'm glad Isobel finally grew a backbone and sent him to rehab." I made my way into the conversation, wondering if Alex was okay and what he had done.
"Oh hello honey!" My mother greeted as I smiled at them all.
"I don't mean to interrupt but what were you talking about?" I asked them, looking innocent like I had no idea.
"Oh! You remember that Gaskarth boy right?" My mom asked as she looked at me.
"Alex? What about him?" I pried, I needed to know.
"Well it turns out that about two weeks ago he crashed his parents car. I guess when they took him to the hospital he had all kinda drugs and alcohol in his system" she said.
"Oh wow" I said as I tried to hold back tears.
"Yeah, there was cocaine and herion and some pills or something like that. Just tragic...I was telling Jack that-" Mrs. Barakat's voice was fading as I walked away tears streaming down my cheeks. I can't believe that he had done something like that. It made me wonder if he crashed his car on purpose, was he trying to commit suicide? Like his brother? Or was it really an accident. Either way it had solved where he had gone, he was in rehab. Alexander William Gaskarth was in rehab because he got high and crashed his parents car right after I told him that he was gonna be a dad.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry its taken me so long to update! I've had a lot of school stuff to do :(
Buut 4 more comments please!
Love you all <3
Comment and subscribe!