Status: Done! Look for the sequel :)

Oh Baby, You Can Do So Much Better.

Little Dot.

Monday, January 4th was the day we returned back to school from Christmas break, it was also the day of my first doctors appointment since finding out I was pregnant. I was a little nervous because I still didn't feel exactly ready to be a mom.

Luke picked me up for school as usual and my parents gave me their disapproving glares. They didn't like the fact that Luke still didn't know I was pregnant...especially with another guys kid. I promised that I would tell him by Sunday but figuring out a way to do that is easier said than done.

School passed by slowly even though I was planning on leaving early. At twelve thirty my mom picked me up and we drove to the doctors office. We waited in the waiting room for what felt like five hours before we were called into the back room. After the typical measurments of height and weight etc. the nurse led us into a room with an ultrasound machine where we waited for the technician. When the ultrasound technition finally arrived she introduced herself and asked me to pull up my shirt a bit. I hadn't really been showing my stomach since I found out about the baby and it felt weird to have the doctor and my mom look at it so closely. The doctor drizzled a cold blue gel on my stomach before putting the ultrasound on my stomach and spreading the gel around.

"And...that little dot right there is your baby" she said as the tears started silently pouring down my face. It was beautiful and at that moment I really wished that Alex was there holding my hand instead of my mother.
♠ ♠ ♠
This is short on purpose.
The next time I'll be able to update probably won't be until Saturday night...sorry!
Still comment though :)
<3