Status: Done! Look for the sequel :)

Oh Baby, You Can Do So Much Better.

Honest.

A couple months passed and Alex still wasn't back at school. Thankfully, Luke hadn't told anyone why we broke up and as far as everyone knew I was still just normal, boring Kate Winters. I worked hard at keeping my grades up and I went to scheduled doctors appointments, that was my life. I didn't have time to hang out with friends, except for Laney and sometimes Jack. I knew that Jack still kept in touch with Alex and it killed me to not be able to ask how he was doing.

It was the beginning of March and I was about eighteen weeks pregnant. I didn't really realized it until my mother pointed it out to me one morning but I had now developed a bump. I tried my best to hide it but it was still pretty noticable. I was praying kids at school didn't notice because redicule was the last thing I needed. I only had four weeks until Spring Break..and the doctors appointment where I got to find out if it was a boy or girl. My mom and I had spent some time talking about what I wanted and some names had been thrown around but nothing was concrete.

Three weeks passed pretty quickly despite the fact that everyone at school now thought I was a whore. Someone had noticed my baby bump and by noon it had spread around the whole school. People didn't know exactly what to make of it, I mean I didn't have a boyfriend anymore and I hadn't been tied to any other boy in the school...besides Jack but we all knew he was too devoted to Laney to even think about sleeping with me. People had even asked Luke, some thought it was his. He obviously denied it, he even told people he took a paternity test and he wasn't the dad. At least he was honest with everyone, something I feared I would never be able to be.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hmm who would like some Alex soon? ;)
Comment and maybe you'll see him.
4 comments for next one! <3