Status: Done! Look for the sequel :)

Oh Baby, You Can Do So Much Better.

Our Secret Only.

I woke up to the sound of my phone vibrating and Alex sleeping soundly next to me. I looked at the time noticing that it was only like 6:30 in the morning. I sat up and quietly answered my phone, "hello?" I asked into the phone. "Oh my God guess what?!" Laney whispered to me on the other end. "What do you want? Its like 6:30 in the fucking morning!" "Guess what happened?!" she squealed at me. "What happened?" I asked in a monotone voice, it was way to early for her enthusiam. "Guess who is in my bed, right now?" she asked. She screamed the answer before I even had a chance to respond. "JACK BARAKAT!!!" "What?!" I yelled as I realized what she had told me. There was no way this could be happening. If Laney started dating Jack I would end up having to hang out with his friends too, which included Alex. "What the fuck?! Since when?!" I said, I was passed the point of being quiet to try and not wake Alex up. I felt him start to stir next to me just as Laney started to respond. "Well last night we went on a date, and I don't know it just happened..." "Things like this just don't happen! How could you sleep with him?! You don't even know him!!" I yelled as Alex's brown eyes opened, he looked at me confused until he noticed the phone against my ear. I knew I was being hypocritical, I mean Alex and I just happened, but Laney didn't know that and she didn't need to. "He's a really nice guy, I really think you'll like him. And he knows that Zack Merrick kid from Towson, maybe he could set you guys up!" I laughed even thinking about myself dating Zack. I knew he was friends with Jack, I knew more than she did. "There is no way I would date Zack!" I said still laughing. This statement caused Alex to stop kissing my neck (his way of keeping himself entertained) and look at me even more confused than before. "It was just a suggestion! I mean he's like super buff and hot..." she trailed off and started laughing. I could hear another muffled voice in the background, I guess Jack was up. "Ok well I'm gonna go since you sound like you wanna get back to spending time with your new boyfriend.." "Kay! Bye bestfriend!" She yelled to me before she hung up. I put my phone down and turned to Alex. "You're never gonna believe this."

Two weeks later I sat at lunch with Laney, her and Jack kept stealing glances at each other and I knew it was killing her to not be able to sit with him. We had sliently come to a decision that seperating Alex and I was best because of what had happened the week before when we'd all tried to hang out. Alex and I in our attempts to keep our secret hidden had acted like mortal enemies. It was the hardest thing I'd ever had to do, and apparently it was hard for him as well. That night he had come over and we'd had the sweetest and most loving sex we'd ever had. But no one knew about that night and no one ever would. It would remain our secret and our secret only. As I looked back on that night a week ago I caught something out of the corner of my eye. At the jock table Luke, the football teams quarter back, was staring and smiling at me, and for some reason I smiled back.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ah! Sorry this took me like forever and probably sucks...
My laptop broke so I had to write this on my phone which is a little difficult.
I'm actually posting from my phone so I don't know how well its gonna look, etc.
Well, thanks for reading! Comment please? :)