Status: Done! Look for the sequel :)

Oh Baby, You Can Do So Much Better.

Names.

Alex and I were currently just laying on my bed in each others arms. Occasionally we'd kiss but we were mostly talking. He told me about rehab and what he'd learned, and he promised me again that he would stay clean for our baby girl.
"So have you thought about names at all?" He asked as he rolled on his side to look at me.
"Um...my mom and I talked about some but we didn't really come up with anything good" I responded.
"Hmm we should think of one, I don't like calling the baby, baby or it. We need a name" he smiled as he reached over and rubbed my stomach.
"Ok let's think then" I leaned over and pecked his lips quickly before I rolled on my back which was a lot more comfortable.
"What names did you have for a girl?" He asked.
"Well my mom and I came up with lame stuff like Kaitlin and just like using my middle name and naming her Brooklyn, if it was a girl. We had better luck on boys names" I explained.
"Hmm...what do you think of Josey?" He asked.
"I really like that, its now in our options" I responded.

We laid there for awhile longer until I heard the garage door opening.
"My parents must be home" I said as I looked at Alex.
"I'll leave then" he said as he started to get up. I grabbed his arm though.
"Baby you don't have to go, stay I want you to meet them" I said was a slight pout on my lips.
"Fine, its just weird, you know? I'm so used to having to sneak out of here. Meeting your parents is gonna be awkward...your dad probably wants to chop my balls off" he said with a slightly worried expression.
"Don't worry, they'll love you. I love you and baby Gaskarth loves you so they really have no choice but to love you" I smiled at him before closing the gap between us and kissing him. He deepened it a little bit and before we pulled away we heard the sound of my bedroom door opening.
"Oh..um I'm just gonna be downstairs" my mom said as she awkwardly walked in. Alex started laughing as I groaned and rested my head on his shoulder.
"That was embarrassing" I mumbled as Alex kissed the side of my head and then turned to me with a smirk.
"Hey, look at the bright side, at least she didn't walk in on me fucking you."
♠ ♠ ♠
:)
Comments?