Status: Done! Look for the sequel :)

Oh Baby, You Can Do So Much Better.

Josey.

Alex and I must have fallen asleep when we were watching tv in my room because the next thing I knew I was woken up by my hungry stomach and Alex's quiet whispering. I opened my eyes to see him talking on the phone.
"No mom, I just fell asleep at my friends, nothing happened" he was still whispering but it was in a harsh tone.
"I'll be home in like half an hour for breakfast, kay?"
"Oh and I'm gonna bring some one so make more than usual" he said before he turned around and saw me awake.
"Hey baby" he said as he leaned over and kissed me.
"Mm morning" I said as I kissed back.
"So I was thinking that you should get ready and then we can go have breakfast at my house. I really want my mom to meet you and the baby-" I cut him off before he could finish.
"Josey."
"Josey?" He asked smiling.
"Yep, I decided that I liked it a lot" I responded as I sat up a bit.
"Ok then, well I want you and Josey to meet my mom and possibly dad, I don't know if he's home. But anyway my mom makes really good pancakes" he smiled his cute smile and I just leaned in and kissed him.
"Mmkay, let's take a shower first though" I said as I started kissing his jaw, moving down to his neck.
He groaned a little as his hands moved to my sides. I kept kissing him and then got up and started walking to the bathroom connected to my room. I beckoned him to follow me as I went in and turned on the water. He walked in shortly after I did and wrapped his arms around my waist from behind.
"You're gonna get yourself in a lot of trouble if you keep teasing me" he said as he started kissing my neck. I just giggled and made sure the water was warm. Once it was warm enough I started undressing as did Alex. I turned around to face him once we were both completely naked and I saw him look at my stomach. I got self concious right away and looked down, I was fat. There was no way he'd want to be with me now. I felt a couple tears escape from my eyes before Alex lifted my head and wiped them away.
"You're so fucking beautiful" he said as he leaned in and kissed me. I kissed him back fiercly as we made our way into the shower.
I was pushed slightly against the shower wall as Alex kissed and nibbled on my neck. I moaned as his hands moved down my body.
His hands rested on my belly as his head moved down so he was kissing my breasts. He started lightly licking my nipple and I moaned loudly as I grabbed his shoulders tightly. He soon started sucking a little bit and I dug my fingernails into his back. He pulled back a little later and started laughing.
"What?" I asked slightly breathless.
"You're lactating, I forgot. I just started drinking your milk" he said as he kept laughing. I just rolled my eyes and kissed him again. He kissed back and soon enough we were back to the same intensity.
Before I knew it he was moving inside of me. I practically screamed his name as he moved deeper. Soon enough we both reached our peak. As I climaxed I felt the strangest sensation within me. It wasn't until we both came down from our high that I realized the baby had kicked. That was the first time she'd ever done that and I broke out into a smile.
"Babe, she kicked" I said as I smiled at him.
"No way when?" He asked looked at me with the same smile on his face.
"When I was having my orgasm actually" I said slightly laughing.
"Shit! She probably kicked because I was gonna hit her in the face with my dick or something! Goddamn! I'm such a bad dad!" He started freaking out slightly.
"Babe, calm down. Your dick was no where near her, promise" I assured him as I turned off the water and grabbed a towel before handing one to him.

Once we dried off and got dressed we headed downstairs to see my mom sitting on the couch.
"Where are you two off to this morning?" She asked as I grabbed my keys and we headed for the door.
"Oh we're just gonna go to Alex's house for breakfast" I said as I started walking out.
"Ok! Have fun! Oh and next time keep it down will you? Don't want the neighbors to think someones getting killed!" She slightly yelled after us.
I blushed bright red and turned to a laughing Alex.
"Am I really that loud?" I asked in disbelief.
"Yeah babe, you are" he answered as we got in the car.
♠ ♠ ♠
4 comments for next one :)
I'm finally done with my ACT! Oh! And prom is tomorrow :)
Sooo excited.