Status: Done! Look for the sequel :)

Oh Baby, You Can Do So Much Better.

Kick.

I gave up studying and decided to take a nap. Once I woke up I decided to go get food, Josey was always hungry. Making my way down the stairs I heard the tv on and my dads voice. I was wondering who he was talking to when I heard Alexs laugh. I shuffled into the family room and saw that they were watching a movie together, like friends or something...odd.
"Hey baby" Alex said as he noticed me standing in the doorway.
"Hey" I said, my voice sounding hoarse, since I had just woken up. He got up and walked towards me, giving me a light kiss as he gently put his hands on my belly.
"Love you" he whispered to me as he pulled me into a gentle hug.
"Love you too" I answered as I put my head in the crook of his neck.
"Hey dad" I said as he looked towards me, still seated on the couch, "I'm gonna steal Alex for a bit."
He just nodded before I grabbed Alex's hand and we made our way to my room. I had no real reason for bringing Alex up here, other than just wanting to lay there with him. We lay in silence for awhile, I didn't even realize I was crying until Alex started wiping them away and asking me what was wrong.
"I'm such a bad mom!" I wailed as I started sobbing.
"What? Why?! Baby no you're not!" Alex said as he hugged me. I could feel my tears soaking his shirt.
"Josey's not happy! I can tell!! She never kicks!" I sobbed as I gripped the front of his shirt tightly.
"She doesn't kick?" Alex asked slightly surprised.
"No" I said as I continued to cry.
"Well ask about it at the doctor tomorrow" Alex said as he tried to calm me down. I could tell he was slightly worried though, I could hear it in his voice. Everyone knows that happy and healthy babies kick.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey! :)
Sorry this is short, story is coming to a close soon!!
Buuut I just started a new story about Caleb Turman from FTSK :)
Pleaseeeee read it? You'll be my best friend <3
Comment and subscribe!!