Status: Done! Look for the sequel :)

Oh Baby, You Can Do So Much Better.

Graduation.

The morning of May 30th I was busy running around with Alex's mother trying to get him ready for graduation. His last day of school had been the Wednesday of that week and I was extremely jealous. He got to stay home and sleep all day while I had to drag my fat ass out of bed every morning and go to school. Alex kept assuring me that I wasn't fat, but let's face it, I'm 7 months pregnant. I'm a fucking whale.

Once Alex was all ready to graduate he gave me a quick kiss and we got into the car, heading towards the school. He had planned to go on tour right after he graduated but the record company had let him push back touring until a couple months after Josey was born. The guys at Hopeless were actually really cool about letting Alex off for a bit, which was nice. I'd really need him around once Josey was here.

I sat next to Isobel and Peter as we waited for Alex's name to be called. I felt like I had been sitting there forever, waiting for Alex to finally walk across the stage. Josey was kicking the shit out of me like every two minutes and it was annoying the hell out of me, not to mention the graduation ceremony was held outside and I was sweating like a pig. Josey decided to kick super hard as soon as Alex's name was called and he walked on stage. I didn't realize it but I had let out a little gasp of pain, I must have because instead of paying attention to her graduating son she was asking me if I was okay. I was about to tell her I was fine when Josey kicked again and I clenched my teeth. Tears started leaking from my eyes as I shook my head no. Josey was coming, it was too early.

Next thing I knew Alex had jumped off stage and ran towards me and his mom.
"Baby you ok?" He asked, concern dripping from his rushed words.
"Its too early!" I cried as I clutched at my stomach. Before any one else could say anything Alex was helping me towards the car.
I just kept crying as he got me into the car and drove to the hospital.

"Excuse me! My girlfriend is going into labor and she's only a little over 7 months in! Please help!" Alex begged the nurse as the hospital people got me into a wheelchair and pushed me towards a room, Alex following. I was still crying, terrified.

Once the doctor came in and checked to see that I was 7 centimeters dialated, way to much for only 32 weeks.
"Early labor is normal in teenage pregnancies, but she's coming very early" he said as he looked at us.
I had calmed down some but I was still in a lot of pain.
Alex had called my parents and Laney and Jack, they were all on their way.
Josey was coming, a lot eariler than anyone expected.
♠ ♠ ♠
So I have 179 subscribers and I ask for 4 comments before I update.
I'm lucky if I get 2 lately.
Seriously?
I'm not updating until I get 4 comments.
Because 4 is really not that much, with the amount of subscribers I have I could be asking for 20 for a new update, but I'm not. Just 4, not too hard.