Status: Done! Look for the sequel :)

Oh Baby, You Can Do So Much Better.

Perfect.

*6 Months Later*

6 am my alarm went off and I got up to get ready for school. It was senior year and I had only been in school for about 4 months but so far it was going great.

Once I was dressed and ready I headed downstairs to see Alex sleeping on the couch, Josey fast asleep on his chest. I walked into the kitchen to grab some ceral for breakfast. The house was really quiet until I heard Josey start to fuss in the other room, not long after I could hear Alex comforting her and walking around the room. His footsteps were coming closer and soon enough he waltzed into the kitchen with Josey in his arms.
"Goodmorning mommy" he said as he came over to me, kissing my cheek.
"Morning baby," I said to him with a smile before I turned to look at our baby girl, "Hi honey!" I said in a baby voice as I kissed her forehead. Being a mom was amazing, a lot better than I ever thought it would be.

People at school had warmed up to me being a mom pretty quickly. When school had started back up in the fall everyone had wanted to know if everything was okay, seeing as how almost everyone knew I went into labor two months early, at Alex's graduation to be exact. Josey liked to make a scene apparently. My classes were pretty laid back and easy seeing as how I had basically had all my credits taken care of before. My teachers tried to go easy on me a bit because they all knew about Josey and they also knew that because of the band Alex couldn't always be home. Most of the time if he wasn't on tour Alex would stay home with Josey while I went to school. Band practice was held at our house instead Rian's basement and everyone was always around, helping with Josey. Alex had actually somehow convinced his and my parents to let him buy a house and have Josey and I move in. I really didn't know how he did this, but he did because we lived in a pretty decent sized house halfways across town.

Everything was perfect, even though Josey had been super early she was now completely healthy and Alex and I couldn't have been better. We had a house and a beautiful daughter, who cares if we're young, we're a family.
♠ ♠ ♠
THE END!
Aww they're a family!!
Thank you soo much to anyone who read/commented/subscribed!
I ended this with 726 readers, 187 subscribers and 264 comments!
That means the world to me, honestly.
Subscribe to the sequel, it'll start reallll soon :)