Desperate moments cause for desperate measures

Cheat

To have and to hold from this day forward,in sickness and in health.to trust and honnour abd to obey,to trust and cherish.for richer and for poorer,till death do us part.
And 5yrs down the line i never knew those vow's would be broken until on are fifth aniversary when i came home from work to find my husband kissing a blond bimbo and my heart stood still,i just stood there i couldnt move a muscle when i managed to move i ran out of the door mascara runnin and all these years i have been good to him somwhere down the line hes going to get what he deserve's and he wont know what hit him .I get into my mini cooper and all of a sudden anger rushes through my body and i start reversing bang! i have hit is car 'oops' i think to myself and i drive off i can see him in the rear mirrors screaming me to come back but i just ignore him and carry on driveing dont know where i am going dont really care as long as i am away from him as possiable.I have been driveing for quite a while now and i now know who would be the perfect person to cheer me up my hay friend danny jenkins he lives on the other side of new york.Whilst i am driveing to dannys i am going through my mind of the little signs of my cheating husband one day he came homw from work and went straight to the shower so i went upstairs to het his clothes to but in th wash i picked up his t-shirt and i stunk of purfume but when i asked he just said it was his assistants and one other day he came home really late he just said it was a meeting,how stupid was i,but his hearts not open so i must go.I finally get to dannys he greets me with "hey girlfriend" in a high pitch voice i just smile "whats up girl" danny says concerned.
"its jake",
"Your husband whats he done know" danny says angeraly,
"i cought him cheating". "
OMG,that jerk dou you know how long this has gone on for?" said danny
"no i didnt stick around to find out but i am gussing quite a while cos i noticed little signs .....but i am so stupid for not doing something about it"
"dont be silly like beyonce said you just didnt want to be that broken-hearted gitl"
"he he"
"i knew that would cheer you up" danny said whilst smileing. "well you can stay here until you get sorted
"thanks"
Then danny walked into the kitchen and got a tub of ice cream out of the pink fridge that was plastered with pictures of madonna and lady ga ga and whilst danny walked back to me in the liveing room he said "I know something else that will cheer you up" then he passed me the ice cream and turned on desperate housewives i smiled this was my favourite show it always cheered me up.
After that i went to bed and had a weird dream of me singing a song of revange to my husband the song was lady ga ga's "brown eyes" and the lyrics whent like this "If everyting was evreything but evreything is over evrething could be evreything if only we were older i guess its just a silly song about you and how i lost you and your brown eyes evereyhing was evreything but baby its the last show evreything could be evreything but its time to say goodbye so get your last fix and your last hit grab your old girl with her new tricks its no suprise that i got lost in your brown eyes"
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment? :)