Status: Should be back on track in the next few days.

Who Says Love Has to Be Left up to Fate?

Oh No! Olive

“Olive, what was that?”

“What,”

“Those hugs, they were slightly over friendly don’t you think?”

“You think so too. I wasn’t sure if I was going over board. It felt so nice, warm and loving. You know? Like it would never end- in a good way?”

“You’re such a romantic Olive. Which one are you talking about?”

“Both…” I said meekly hidding my face in my hands. I knew how bad this sounded.

“BOTH! Olive have you lost it? You can’t fall for both of them!”

“I haven’t” I tried to sound convincing. Because I was so not falling for them. I was just curious. After a moment of hesitation I added ,“Why not?”

“No, no, no. First off I figured it out today, they think you’re twenty! And going to University, not college, here in the US of A!”

“Er…. Yeah, I kind of figured that,”

“You have? Then how come you haven’t said anything?”

“I”

“Let me finish here. First off you’ve lied to them,”

“No I technically haven’t lied-“

“Shush, Secondly Joe has a girlfriend = off the market! You can look but you can’t touch. Best by date has past. “

“Oh come on it’s not like their married.”

“Thirdly his girlfriend is Annabelle Denton!”

“So I’m not better than Annabelle!” I was expecting Gina to deny my earlier worries by telling me I was much better than that beautiful, tanned , platinum blond soon to be an Oscar winner Annabelle.

“No. you’re not” my mouth fell into my lap.

“What a lame friend you are-“

“Fourth if considering Joe, he is much older than you. You have four years difference!”

“My parents have ten and-“

“Your parents are sort of weird. Fifthly-“ I should be insulted by Gina’s comment, but it was too true to deny.

“Is this list going to go on for much longer, because I think we gone past normal screaming list rant size.”

“Be quite when I am ranting. Fifthly Nick thinks you are four years older than him. He’ll probably be holding back because of that.”

“Your point,”

“You’ll end up with no one.”

“Good. “ I said crossing my arms. Than it sunk in, “Wait no! Can we go through that list again?”

Gina let out a deep sigh.“Olivia, I thought you said you weren’t crushing on the Jonas Brothers anymore.”

“I’m not. I’ve gone past fan girl stage. The problem is that past this is something much better. Much, much better. Joe and Nick. Nick and Joe. They have been so nice to me repeatedly and I’ve never had guys be like that with me before. It’s had to resist being interested. But I am in no way crushing on them yet. I’ve only known them for a few days. One has a girl friend and the other won’t consider me.”

“That’s because he thinks you’re older than him, of course he sees you as unapproachable.”

“Gina, tell me what to do?”

“Well personally I would just back off. Why force yourself to like one of them, sure you came here to win them over. Well you guys are extremely close friends now be happy with just that. I would wait and see which one approaches me first. See if their interested. Because I bet if you went and confessed you little feelings for them right now, they wouldn’t like you as much and think you’re just another girl in love with them. Don’t let them know you’re interested, make them do the work and see who takes the bate.”

“What about Annabelle?”

“She is a living, breathing joke. My admiration for her has gone down the drain, and she should go down it as well while I turn on the automatic food disposal. Seriously that girl is annoying. I wouldn’t worry, they won’t last long.”

“Why?”

“She is so mean to everyone but the Jonas. Demi told be she has history with her and that she a real piece of work?”

“Real, she seemed really easy going with Joe before.”

“With Joe, with everyone else she’s unbearable. Mrs. Jonas nearly bit her head off when she mistook her for ‘the help’ that had come to collect her. Of course when she realized her mistake it was back to Mrs. America’s Angel act.”

“Wow, she a brilliant actress.”

“Gosh, can you ever say anything mean about someone aloud? Wait don’t answer that. You sweetness is one of your only redeeming features.”

“What do you mean, redeeming. Anyway, I’ll do what you said about Joe and Nick. I’ll play hard to get. I just hope I find out quickly who I’m playing against.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Please tell me what you are thinking. I need to know. You won't believe how hard it is to write this chapter. I can't choose one for Olive just yet, plus it seems fifty fifty with my readers.
Comment, if only for this chapter.
Subscribe it will be better and better.
I Hope You Enjoy.
Please tell me do you like the new layout?