I'm Not Okay (I Promise)

.14.

I prop my head up on my elbow and look at sleeping Frankie before nudging him in the ribs. His eyes flutter open and he lets out a little scream of outrage. I laugh uproariously.
"Good morning sunshine. Now get up, we're going to school."
Frank sits up, rubbing at his eyes. Then, he turns to me with a look that was probably meant to be seductive but instead is just adorable.
"Noo. Stay home and rape me instead."
"I'll take you up on that later, definitely. But we already missed a few days being all dramatic and we have to go back."
Frankie growls and tries to hide under his covers. I pick him up, blankets and all, and make my way to his bathroom, depositing him outside the door.
"In. Take a shower and get ready to go."
"Come with me."
"I'd love to, but then we'd never get to school on time," I say innocently, relishing the look of dismay on his face.
"I love you," he says in a small voice.
Of course, I melt.
"I love you too Frankie." I can't resist hugging him. He takes advantage of our position to push me in the bathroom with him.
He locks the door, looking pleased with himself.
"Fine," I grumble, not really disappointed at all. That's all it takes for him to start stripping down. I do the same.
Frank looks me up and down, raising an eyebrow.
"Yum."
"The same to you."
He giggles and pulls me gently into the shower, drawing the curtain. I reach for the knob thing on the shower, turning the temperature up high. Frank puts his arms around my neck and leans up to kiss me. I rest my fingertips on his hips and we slowly rock back and forth, water falling all around us.
It's amazing to me that I've never done stuff like this with anyone, and yet I'm not scared or anything. I feel more at home when he's curled up next to me, breathing softly, than any other time in my life. I look at him affectionately and lick a drop of water off his nose before burying my face in his neck.
I suck softly at a spot on the base of his neck. He groans and skims his hand down my chest, and further. His fingers wrap around my cock. My eyes widen and a blush colours my face, already flushed from the water temperature.
Frank smiles.
"I never got to..pay you back for last night," he whispers, and now he really does sound seductive. I allow myself to be pushed up against the cold wall of the shower as he rubs against me softly.
I shut my eyes, giving myself up to the sensations coursing through me.
He moved a finger softly over the slit and my hips buck involuntarily. I grab Frank's waist and gently bring his crotch against mine, creating a friction that has us both practically screaming.
All of a sudden, Frank stops. He flicks his tongue across my earlobe and whispers,
"Uh..Gerard?"
"Yeah?"
"Fuck me?"
"I'd be happy to."
We reverse positions so his face is to the wall of the shower and his behind is exposed to me.
I plant a sloppy kis on the nape of his neck and slowly slip a finger inside of him. He squeaks and my eyes widen at how tight he is. I don't want to hurt him but I know that this is necessary, so I fit in another, and then finally, my cock.
"G-Gee..it hurts."
"Shh-I know, sweetheart, it's okay."
And sure enough, soon after that I brush against something inside of him that changes his expression entirely. He gives a strangled yell and squirms in pleasure as the cold tile wall brushes against throbbing member. Frank reaches down, trying to touch himself. I don't let him. Instead, I gently bite down on his shoulder and run my shaking hands up his chest and down to him dick, stroking and teasing him gently.
"Gerard..I-I'm gonna-" Frank mumbles weakly before coming in my hand. The way he throws his head back in utter bliss is the last straw for me, and I empty myself inside of him. I lean up and kiss him passionately, running the tip of my tongue against his. Finally we break apart and grin shakily at each other. I grab a washcloth and some soap and slowly start washing Frank. He laughs cutely and helps me wash my hair. Finally, we stumble out of the steamy bathroom, fresh and clean.
A still-damp Frank flops down on the bed, towel and all, and looks up at me, eyes shining. I carefully brush some water drops off his collarbone and push his hair out of his face gently.
"I love you," he whispers again.
"Thinking of molesting me again soon?"
"All the time."
"Then I love you too. More than you know."
We towel off and get dressed together. I turn towards the mirror. Frank comes up behind me, resting his chin on my shoulder. We look at ourselves in silence for a few moments, and then Frank ruins the mood by shrieking.
"Oh my God!"
"What is it?"
"Look at this!"
Frank is pointing to an impressive-sized lovebite displayed prominently on his neck. I give a feeble grin.
"Sexy?"
"You will pay for this, Gerard."
I kiss his forehead and give him puppy eyes so he'll forgive me. And on that note, we set out for school, incredibly late.