Truth Be Told, I Like You

Welcome To Caesar's Palace

I pretty much floored it all the way to Vegas. We stopped a couple times to sleep but other than that I drove all the time. We stopped for gas and food of course. I wasn’t going to starve my boys.

Two days later we were driving up the Vegas strip. The big flashing sign that said ‘Las Vegas’ was in front of us. A huge smile came to my face, I bounced up and down in my seat.

“We’re here! We’re fucking here!” I screamed. I let out another scream just for the fuck of it. I gripped the steering wheel tighter and rested my chin on it as we entered Las Vegas.

“Jesus woman chill your shit!” Bryce said from the back seat. He was sprawled out in the back taking a nap. He leaned forward between Billy and I. A smile on his face now.

“Caesar’s Palace.” Billy grinned. Bryce and I both started laughing.

That’s all Billy would say when he talked. Caesar’s Palace. Apparently he really wanted to go there, which is fine with me. I wanted him to be happy and it sounded like a bomb ass hotel to stay in. I did some research on it and booked us two rooms this time. Separating Billy and I, we’d end up doing shit. So him and Bryce can share a room.

I haven’t told them yet. Oops.

“Yes Billy, Caesar’s Palace. I already made reservations for us.” I said while staring out at the flashing lights before us.

It was night and Vegas was lit up. All the bright lights were calling out to me, just to go there and stare at them. Check out their casino’s and hotels but I had a mission to do. Check in and get some food. All of us were starving.

“Can we please go somewhere and eat? I am fucking starving right now Trin.” Bryce whined. Just then his stomach growled, then mine did and Billy’s followed.

“Oh dear. I think we do need to get some food. We will check in, freshen up and go out to eat.” I said, my eyes landed on Caesar’s Palace. I smirked and drove straight toward.

“Sounds like a plan.” Bryce said sitting back.

I pulled up to Caesar’s Palace. A valet came jogging out to my side of the door when I put my Hummer in park. I smirked at the boys before opening my door end hoping out. The valet was right there to great me with a smile. He looked rather young. “Welcome to Caesar’s Palace.” He said.

“Thank you. You can put this under Trinity Conrad.” I said walking to the back to get out suitcases. Other valet’s rushed over to take them from us. I just threw my hands up and walked away, letting them do their thing.

Bryce and Billy jogged after me. We entered the hotel, all of our jaws hanging open. This place was amazing. Like it was so interesting looking and oh my god. I could see Billy was enjoying it already. His little eyes wandering all over the place. A smile playing on his lips. Bryce was in awe, but he was by my side as I walked up to the front desk. The lady behind it smiled at me.

“Hi welcome to Caesar’s Palace.” She said in a welcoming voice.

“Yup hi, Trinity Conrad.” I said. I was itching for a luxurious shower.

The lady was typing on her computer then writing somethings. “Oh yes here you are. You booked two rooms, in the Augustus Tower the Senator’s suite and the Deluxe suite.” She said looking up.

“Yes ma’am.” I said with a smile.

“All right.” She said going back to typing then having me sign something.

“What?!” Bryce and Billy said behind me. I took the room keys and turned around.

They were both staring at me in with confusion. Valet’s were behind them with our things on separate baggage carts. I smiled sweetly. “You two are sharing a room while I get my own,” I said handing Bryce the Deluxe suite room keys. I started walking and signaled for the guy to follow me with my things. “I am gonna freshen up, text me in two hours!” I called after them.

I left them standing there with their jaws hung open.

That walk in shower I was absolutely amazing. I mean good god I felt like royalty. It was great. I could actually get ready in peace, not having to share the bathroom with the boys. Bryce kept texting me, asking if I was done or why we had separate bedrooms. I was on the floor below them. I needed space ya know.

I stood in front of the bathroom mirror. Fixing my hair, fluffing the tease. I was about half dressed. Had on some black leggings that came half away down my calves. I just had on my bright pink bra. Haven’t gotten that far yet in the dressing.

I checked my make up. I was looking good, if I did say so myself. “Whatever Trinity, just get dressed.” I said stalking out of the bathroom.

I walked over to my plush king size bed, grabbing the white tank top dress off my bed. I slipped that over my body. Came to the middle of my thighs. It had random paint splatters on the front. Very retro.

I grabbed my phone, I had ten new texts from Bryce. I sighed rolling my eyes. I texted him letting him know to meet me downstairs with Billy now. I grabbed my purse, slipped on my old beat up chucks. Making sure I had my room key I walked out of my suite.

We were just gonna eat at the hotel, it had manly places to eat. I walked to the elevator and went down. When I was on the main floor, I could see Billy and Bryce standing in front of Mesa’s Grill. I smirked as I walked closer, Bryce was bouncing in his place. He looked annoyed.

“God damnit Trinity why are we split up!?” he demanded when I walked up. I just smiled and walked into the restaurant. They followed me.

I walked up to the hostess, she smiled and grabbed three menus. “Three?” she asked.

“Yes. Table please.” I said smiling.

The hostess lead us through tables and people. She finally gave us a table, we all sat down. She set our menus in front of us. “Your waiter will be with you momentarily.” She smiled then walked away.

I set my purse down on the ground, opening my menu and smiling. “Answer my question Trinity!” Bryce whined, smacking his head on the table.

“I wanted my own room? I wanted some space. .” I said.

“Ugh whatever.” Bryce grumbled, looking over his menu. Billy was rather quiet. I looked at him, but just then our waiter came.

“Hello welcome to Mesa’s Grill, my name is Landon and I will be your waiter.”

I looked up to see a boy standing before us. He was cute, dark brown messy looking hair, brown eyes. He was cute. I studied him for a second, he looked at Billy. Seeming to ponder there then quickly looking away.

I smirked oh so evilly. I looked at Billy, he kept glancing at Landon. My smirk grew even more.

He is so totally gay and Billy thinks he is cute!

This was gonna be a good time in Vegas, my smirk grew. I hid it with my menu.
♠ ♠ ♠
Landon
Comment&subsribe please.
-Jaymee
xoxo