Truth Be Told, I Like You

Love At Such An Age

Bryce moved into my hotel room, Landon moved in with Billy. We went to his shitty apartment gathering up his few belongings. I couldn’t believe my eyes how little he had, it just boggled my mind. I mean I have a closet chuck full of clothing and another one being built for me. I guess he didn’t have the money to buy such things, it made me want to spoil him, really bad.

I am surprised that Billy hasn’t given me or Bryce shit. It baffled me, Billy is known to be the one to be an ass and embarrass us; but then I think he knows I can get him right back. I’ve known him my whole life.

“What do you wanna do today babydoll?” Bryce asked, his arms wrapped around me.

I looked up at my boyfriend tapping my chin with my pointer finger, it feels weird calling Bryce my boyfriend now. I will get use to it, I like calling him that anyways. I think he enjoys calling himself my boyfriend as well. Silly Bryce.

“Hm, I don’t know. I think you and I gotta get out of this damn hotel room. Since we got here, you and I have done nothing but stayed in the hotel.” I said, it was true though.

Bryce nodded. “Yeah. Well, did you like wanna go out for dinner or something? Stroll around Vegas for a bit tonight?” Bryce asked scratching his head.

I smiled. “I would like that. Just you and me. Billy can hangout with Landon, even though they already are doing that.” I traced Bryce’s tattoo chest piece. My cheek pressed against his bare chest.

“Alright, we’ll find somewhere to eat tonight.” Bryce said settling back into bed, his arm resting above his head.

“I wanna spoil Landon.” I said randomly, I didn’t look up at Bryce.

“What?” Bryce asked, clearly caught off guard.

“Landon. Me want to spoil him. He doesn’t have a lot of belongings, or clothing. So I just want to take him shopping, spend sometime with the boy.” I glimpsed up at Bryce, he just shook his head.

“Whatever Trin. You are a crazy girl with a shit load of cash.” I rolled my eyes, pinching Bryce on his hip. Did that boy twitch. He grabbed my hand.

I raised my eyebrow. “What was that for?” he asked, still holding my hand but he released it.

“I am bored.” I pinched him again, he did the same thing.

“Don’t do that!” he said.

A smirk slowly crept to my lips. “Why?” I asked slyly, pinching him again.

Bryce sat up now, holding both my hands staring at me. “Because.” He said.

“Because isn’t a good answer babe.” I said getting a hand free, pinching him on both hips.

I have never been pinned to a bed so fast in my life, Bryce’s body hovered over me. “Because bad things will happen.” He said biting his lower lip. I just smiled sweetly up at him.

I loved teasing the hell out of Bryce but I knew it was really mean to do to him. Bryce and I haven’t had sex yet, nor do I want to with him. I wanna take things slow with him, do things right. And me teasing him like this wouldn’t help the situation out. I would make it worse.

“Alright babe I will stop.” I smiled at him.

He relaxed and got off me, sitting next to me. “Good. Go get ready for dinner tonight.” He said, I sat up giving him a kiss before jumping off the bed.

I dug in my suitcase, finding one of the dresses I brought along. I gasped, doing a little dance in my spot. I rushed into the bathroom slamming the door. It was a summer dress, coming to my knees. It was black and white paisley pattern, a inch think black lace at the end of the dress. Two straps and fucking comfortable, I loved this dress.

I reteased my hair, touching up my make up. I put on a cute small crown diamond pendent necklace. Taking my socks off I walked back out of the bathroom. Bryce was dressed and texting on his phone. He wore light blue semi tight skater jeans. His red Zero shirt with a blue diamond on it. He wasn’t wearing his beanie, I loved his hair. I just wanted to touch it all the time.

Bryce looked at me slipping his phone into his pocket. I saw his jaw drop and hang open, I giggled biting my lower lip. I grabbed the end of my dress a little, tucking a leg behind the other. I spun in a slow circle.

“You look beautiful Trinity.” Bryce whispered, he was standing in front of me.

I bit my lower lip again, I stood on my tippy toes. Planting one hell of a passionate kiss on his luscious lips. Ooh did I love his lips, they were perfect. Everything about him was perfect to me. Maybe not to others but to me he was everything.

“Thanks,” I felt myself blushing. “you’re looking good yourself babe.” We kissed again, then again.

“Ready to go?” he asked taking my hand, I nodded my head. We exited the hotel room.

We slowly made our way to the elevator, hand in hand. Bryce would spin me in a circle, only because when I wear dresses I loved spinning in circles. Waiting for the elevator door to open I was hugging him. Burring my face into his chest, Bryce would kiss the top of my head. Rubbing my back, but the doors opened and we walked in.

There was an elderly couple in there when we walked in. They were in one corner holding hands, smiling at nothing. They were shorter than Bryce and I, I thought it was absolutely adorable. Bryce and I stood in the other corner holding hands too. I kissed his arm before resting my head against it.

The doors opened, the couple allowed us to get off first. Walking out I glanced at them over my shoulder. They were smiling at each other, with an adoration look in their eyes. They were in love at such an age, they both shared a kiss. The elderly lady looked over at me, she smiled at me nodding her head. I nodded back at her before looking forward.

I squeezed Bryce’s hand tighter as we exited the hotel. We were just gonna walk around, not drive the badass Hummer. Not tonight at least.

“I am so full!” I said as Bryce and I walked out of the restaurant. I rubbed my full stomach.

“My god doll, you are too cute sometimes.” Bryce said smiling down at me. I smirked back at him, taking his hand in mine.

“Let’s walk around, I don’t wanna go back to the hotel yet.” I said pulling him down the sidewalk. Not sure where we were going but we were going somewhere.

We walked around the Vegas strip admiring things. Stopping to watch the water show at one hotel. We leaned on the railing walking the strips of water shoot up in a pattern. I rested my head against Bryce’s shoulder.

“It’s so pretty.” I said in awe still.

“Yeah, it is.” He said looking down at me, I don’t think he was talking about the water show.

I looked up at him, our eyes locking on one another. Tuning out the world around us, focusing on only each other. Bryce brought his head down to mine, our lips meeting. It was a sweet kiss, full of passion behind it. Bryce always takes my breath away with these kisses, I am a sucker for them.

Our hands intertwined together, hanging at our side. We stood there kissing, arms at our sides, hands together. Pretty sure people were probably giving us weird looks but then again maybe not. This is Vegas after all.

Slowly we parted, smiles on our faces. “Wanna head back to the hotel?” Bryce whispered, brushing his lips softly across mine. Kissing my cheek.

“Yeah.” I whispered back.

Taking one last look at the water show, we made our way back to the hotel. I felt like I could fly, for how many butterflies were in my stomach right now.
♠ ♠ ♠
Feedback is greatly appreciated. (:
-Jaymee
xoxo