Truth Be Told, I Like You

I Gotta Feeling

My hand dangled out my window as I drove the oh so familiar driveway. A smile on my face, my sunglasses edging down the bridge of my nose. My best friends in my Hummer with me, coming home from our, short but fun adventure.

We’ve only been gone for like a couple weeks, maybe a month. Not very long but somethings happened that caused us to come home early. Like one, Bryce broke his leg. So he couldn’t do much and I didn’t want him to be bored, we all agreed to go home.

But we did get something out of our adventure, or should I say Billy did. Landon Smith. Landon agreed to move to California to be with Billy and us. I could tell those two liked each other a lot, it made me happy.

But damn was I going to miss Billy, he was good in bed. Bryce was good too but we still needed to get each other in the bedroom. Billy knows exactly how I like it, and he does it well.

I looked over at Landon, he had a slight smile on his face as he stared out the window. I glanced back at Billy, who looked like he was ready to shove Bryce’s foot off his lap. Bryce woke up not to long ago, I caught his eyes in my review mirror. He smiled at me and I smiled back.

I called Seth an hour ago letting him know we were coming home. I missed my little brother, I am gonna tackle him to the ground and smother the goon with kisses and hugs. He will say he hates it but secretly he loves it. We passed a skateboard shop, I turned around to stop in.

I was going to buy Seth a new board, trucks, and wheels. Yes, I would do this randomly. Spoil the shit out of him. I knew what he liked, I was also on the phone with Bryce when I was in there. Bryce knew skateboards, snowboards, anything like that. Bryce knew it.

My house came into view, a huge smile coming to my lips. I saw someone sitting on the bench on our front porch. They jumped off it and started running toward the parked Hummer, Seth.

“Trinity!” Seth hollered.

I threw open my door and jumped up, taking Seth into my arms. I tackled him to the grass, hugging the shit out of him. I smothered him with sloppy kisses. Billy knew how much Seth meant to me, he knew how much this moment meant to me. So he unloaded Bryce, helped him with his crutches and started unpacking the Hummer.

“I missed you Trin! Please don’t ever do that again.” Seth said.

I got off my brother helping him up, it looked like he had been crying. I kissed him, hugging him again. “Okay Seth, I wont. If I do, you can come with me.” He buried his face into my chest hugging me tighter.

“Hey kiddo.” Bryce said behind me, I let Seth go.

“Bryce!” he said running up to him but stopping. “What the fuck happened!?”

Bryce just laughed. “Broken leg. Snowboarding.” He said.

“Dumb shit,” Seth said laughing, Billy rounded the Hummer to stand by us. Landon walking behind me. Seth saw Billy. “Billy!”

Seth ran and gave Billy a hug, he loved all my friends. And didn’t care how it looked if he gave them hugs. I smiled as Billy scooped Seth up into his arms, spinning him around in a circle really fast. Billy did that a lot to the poor kid when he was younger. Seth loved it, specially when he would hold him upside down and walk around.

I squeezed Bryce’s arm lightly, my head resting on his shoulder. He smiled down at me, kissing my temple. I looked up at him, sneaking a kiss. Which was caught. “FINALLY!” Seth shouted.

I looked at my brother smiling, who was upside down now. “I know right?” Billy teased, I rolled my eyes.

Now that is just bad. Even your little brother commented on your relationship. I wonder how long Seth knew. “Shut up Seth, I don’t need to give you the present I got you.” I taunted.

Billy dropped Seth, who jumped up and ran over to me. I swear, he acted four not fourteen. “I’m sorry!” he begged, his pleading eyes won my heart.

I kissed his forehead before walking to the Hummer. Opening the door I pulled out the skateboard, and a bag with the new trucks and wheels. Seth took them from me jumping around in circles.

“OH MY GOD THANK YOU SO MUCH TRINITY! YOU’RE THE BEST!” Seth hugged me before bolting to the garage to put his new board together.

We all shared a good laugh, I told Billy and Landon that they can sleep in one of the many guest bedrooms I had. So we all moved our shit into my house, I set up a chair for Bryce in the garage. He helped Seth put his board together.

I fixed us some drinks, for Billy and Landon as well. Loading them onto a platter I walked back out to the garage. Setting the drinks down on the cooler we used as our table. “Thanks babe.” Bryce said when I handed him his drink, I smiled at him.

“Alcohol?” Billy asked raising an eyebrow.

“Duh! What kind of drink would I give you, a non-alcohol one?” I asked raising an eyebrow.

“Good point.” He said drinking it.

I grabbed my one, pulling a chair up to Bryce. I held his hand as we all watched Seth skateboard in the driveway. A smile on my face, my head on Bryce’s shoulder. I started thinking.

I had more than enough money to support me and several other people. I had a credit card to the family bank account which was loaded. I was sick of living at home, sick of listening to my parents. I wanted a place of my own.

And why not drag boyfriend, best friend, and best friend’s boyfriend with me.

“We should all get a place together.” I said.

I looked at them, they all stared at me. They seemed to be pondering on the idea. “I like it.” Bryce said finally.

“Hell yeah!” Billy said downing the rest of his drink, coughing afterwards.

“I mean, I have money. So we can go find some bombass house and live there.” I smirked, everyone joined in on my smirk.

“Let’s do that.” Bryce said. I settled back into my chair, resting my head back on Bryce’s shoulder. I watched Seth again.

I gotta a feeling this was going to be the start of something amazing.
♠ ♠ ♠
Short? Yes.
Done? Completely. (:
Hope y'all enjoyed our story! Thanks fer reading.
-Jaymee
xoxo