Truth Be Told, I Like You

Gonna Get Cha Good

I sighed happily from the warmth of the sun. Trinity's bed was so comfy, I wanted to sleep forever. Then I remembered I had to help Trinity clean. I let go of the pillow I was hugging and sat up. I stretched before throwing my legs over the edge of the bed.

I looked around trying to find my jeans. They were on the other side of the room, with my boxers.

I smiled thinking about last night.

I was somewhat surprised that nobody tried to get into the room. With how loud Trinity was someone must have heard her. They would have thought I was murdering her. She sure was a screamer.

I laughed quietly before figuring it was finally time to get up. I made my way across the room and grabbed my pants and boxers. I pulled them on quickly, or as quickly as tight skinny jeans can be pulled on. I didn't bother trying to find my shirt, it would take too long.

I stretched again before going to find Trinity.

She was outside, sitting on Bryce's lap smiling. They looked cute together, but Trinity would never go for him. He was a friend. Too bad, they made a cute couple. I smiled before opening to door and walking out slowly.

Trinity looked over hearing the door. Her smile grew more, if possibly.

"Billy! I had the most brilliant idea!" She shouted jumping off Bryce's lap. She skipped over to me. "We should go one a road trip! Take a few months off before college. It would be so much fun. Bryce already agreed to it so we're going on a trip!"

"Shouldn't you ask him before you assume?" Bryce asked looking over.

"He's going whether he likes it or not." Trinity said skipping back over to Bryce. She took his bowl and took a hit off it.

"What if he has plans?" Bryce asked, raising an eyebrow.

"You just want to hear him talk." She said whacking him on the arm. "Billy's going. He has no plans, he has no life." Trinity said with a wide grin.

I gave her a look that said I do to. She only grinned more and started laughing. I shook my head and walked over, taking a seat next to Bryce. I closed my eyes, allowing the sun to warm my body. I felt Trinity sit down on my lap, the sudden extra weight was a dead give away.

I opened one eye to look down at her. She was getting comfy, moving around. I groaned when she brushed her ass against my crotch. My blood flow was suddenly heading south. Trinity gave a short laugh, feeling the effect she was having on me.

"Evil." I mumbled as she moved around some more.

"He speaks!" Bryce said jumping out of his seat. After Trinity burst out in laughter he sat back down with a sly smile.

"I can always get him to speak." Trinity said proudly. "Although it probably wasn't a good idea if we want the house cleaned. Billy will want to deal with his problem first. And because I caused the problem. . ."

"You should fix it?" Bryce asked. "Out here, where I can see?"

I grinned as Trinity sat, her mouth hanging slightly open. She looked over at me. She whacked me in the chest for the look I gave her. I simply said works for me. I rubbed the place on my chest that she hit, still grinning.

"Hell no!" Trinity said getting off my lap.

I pouted slightly before pulling her back down. She yelped and I grunted. She had landed directly on my erection. I let her go as I bit my lip slightly in pain.

"You did that to yourself." Trinity said getting off my lap once again.

Bryce burst out laughing. I grabbed his water bottle and dumped it over his head. His laughter stopped as he glared at me. I smiled leaning back in the chair once again. Trinity looked between the two of us before shaking head.

"Time to clean!" Trinity announced breaking the growing silence. I watched as she made her way back into herhouse mansion.

I sighed before dropped onto the couch like dead weight. Trinity was almost done vacuuming the living room. Bryce was taking the last bag of garbage out to the trash can. Trinity turned off the vacuum and turned her attention to me.

She slowly and carefully climbed on top of me. She cuddled into my side before looking up at me with puppy dog eyes.

"You will go on the trip right?" She asked pouting.

"Yup." I said making sure to pop the 'P'.

"Great! I was thinking we'd just head to the east coast. Wherever we end up we end up. It will be fun. We can stop in every city and just run around having fun. We can even stop in Vegas!" Trinity said getting back up.

She finished vacuuming as Bryce walked back into the room. He had a new water bottle with him and a smirk on his face.

I jumped up from the couch, in fear of Bryce dumping it on me. He smirked wider, while walking over slowly. Trinity just looked over at us in confusion. We started walking in circles. Never turn your back on someone. I thought, remembering Lion King 2.

"Boys knock it off." Trinity shouted crossing her arms.

I looked over to Trinity. She looked adorable standing there glaring at us. Then I felt the familiar feeling of water running down my chest. I looked back over to Bryce. He was trying to hold in his laughter.

"You look. . . like. . . you pissed. . . yourself." He choked out. He fell back onto the couch holding his stomach.

"You are dead now." Trinity sang gaining Bryce's attention.

"Oh shit." He said jumping off the couch.

Three, two, one. I thought before chasing after him.

He was lucky wet jeans make it harder to run. He was also lucky wet jeans get tighter. I would have easily caught him if not for the super tight jeans slowing me down. I normally was able to catch him.

"Can't catch me." He taunted exiting the house.

I followed after him, hearing Trinity curse but following as well. I laughed. This road trip is going to be interesting. I thought picking up my pace.

I was going to catch him.
♠ ♠ ♠
Please comment.
-Jessica