Everythings Not What It Seems

Everything's Not What It Seems.

There she stands in the rain, waiting for someone to pull her out of the darkness. Waiting for her true love.

She can't see anyone as far as the horizon line. So who will pull her out of the darkness? Should she travel, risk getting lost? or stay right where she is, waiting and waiting?

She's scared of the world and she's afraid that she's alone, she's scared of going home. She has a couple of friends that are true. But it doesn't matter, she wants to find her true love, her soul mate.

She's scared of being all alone. She's scared no one's home. Does she have this all wrong? Will no one ever be brave enough to pull her out? Or is there a whole other battle going on?

Maybe, on her side, it's all wrong. Maybe there's a war that people are trying to pull her out. They just can't reach her. People are fighting for her love.

Her untainted love, for her heart has never been broken, but yet it was never repaired or even woven. She doesn't know what love is, and these soldiers that are fighting for it want to show her.

Maybe...is a strong word that no one wants to hear. It isn't a lie but nor the truth. It's neutural and her heart is the prize as it lies in the sky.

-ArielAnn