Status: active

Forgotten

The ancients are a revered class of the immortals, but, just as all elites, they have their fair share of secrets. An unknown disease has plagued the immortals since the beginning of their existance. The disease causes the immortals to slowly lose more and more of their memories until everything that they are, everything that defines them, their memories, is lost to the ages; and as the darkening madness consumes them, they cease to exist.

Evander has watched for almost three milenna as the woman he sired has slowly been seduced by the darkness' alluring call. This is his last chance to save her and Evander intends upon having her live beside him. As they battle against the encroaching darkness, Evander begins to realize that there may be a chance for her to make it. However, Darkness leers around the corner waiting for its chance to strike and it has nothing to do with a nameless disease.

Note:
Everything is being edited at the moment. I read through it and I don't know what happened whilst I was writing it, but I feel as though I lost my mind for the... five posted chapters? I have no excuse but please excuse the failed works as I work through them over the next few days. If you have time, please start from the beginning, I promise that there are less discrepancies this time around. Please don't hesitate to let me know if something is wrong, though I would appreciate constructive criticism, but I understand if it's impossible to hold back.