Status: In progress...... sort of.

Forget Me Not, I'll Try

My brother has a bully, just great.

Okay, so now officially I can say this......

Life sucks.

Brady came home without Jakob and didn't even tell me where he was, oh yeah, and did I ever tell anyone how much of a brat he is?

He acts so SPOILT, and thats all thanks to mother, I was thinking Jakob's probably the same, but when he got home he had a black eye and wouldn't tell either of us a thing.

They're twins, but have different eyes for some reason, Brady has Red-brown eyes and Jakob, he has my eyes.

Weird how only one brother has the same eyes as me huh?

Jakob refused to talk to us, I have some thoughts on that, reason not me because they hadn't heard the news, and not Brady because he's rude and inconsiderate, the only person he was probably going to tell (IF they hadn't done a runner) was mother, but not us, so I got some help.

"Jakob, your not going to tell us whats wrong, so I got Will, tell Will, blah blah blah, well I'm gonna leave now, bye!" I said quickly as I closed the door to they're room.

I walked away, but after about a minute I couldn't resist going back, and there, lo behold, I found Brady.

"What are you doing here?" I said as rudely as he spoke to me before, I saw the shock pass his face before he retorted "Well, what are you doing here?"

I just gave up and also put my ear to the door, I couldn't hear much, apparently Brady couldn't either, so he went, leaving me all alone at the door.

Just as I was about to give up Brady came back with a couple of cups.

"You are VERY sneaky, you know that?" I aid, taking the cup and putting it to the door.

"I know I am" He said, putting his cup to the door.

It was still muffled, but it was more clear, I heard the words "Bully" and "Beaten" and "up".

So great, just great, my brother has a bully, just great.
♠ ♠ ♠
Replying to comment: I don't know why I had goths don't smile, I just rarely see goths actually smile so I just did that, sorry if anything I have written is offensive in any way, and yay, look, I'm updating!!!!