Status: In progress...... sort of.

Forget Me Not, I'll Try

Attempting to keep my first friend

Okay, this is just a nightmare, a horrible, horrible nightmare.

Chasing after my first friend ever, yelling out "Will! Will!" while running down the road, while he was on his bike.

It has now been a week since Zac asked me out, and so now I'm going back to school...

Great.

I had my bag on my back, it was so heavy cause of the huge text book Zac had given me.

"For english" he said when he gave it to me.

"Romeo and Juliet, great" I had said sarcasticly as I tossed the book onto my bed and didn't look at it until I actually went to bed and got hooked on reading it.

"WILL! GET YOUR ASS OVER HERE AND ACTUALLY TALK TO ME!" I shouted, I could tell that he could hear me, he turned his head, probably considering talking to me, but then sped off down the path.

"Arrgh! IDIOT!" I exclaimed as he disapeared around the courner.

I stood there for a while before I looked at my watch.

8:20 AM

"Crap! I'm gonna be late!" I said as I started running down the path.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

"So so so so so sorry I'm late!" I shouted as I ran into my form class and took my usual seat.

"Miss Lockwood!" the teacher bellowed.

"I won't ever do it again, I swear!" I said before the teacher left me alone.

It was only then that I realized that Will wasn't sitting next to me.

'DAMN IT!!!' I was thinking as I realized that I was in fact sitting next to a girl with the longest brown hair I had ever seen, her hair also had a few tinges of blonde with skin that was neither tan nor pale, she had freckles dotted across her nose, she wore glasses and had blue eyes speckled with brown.

She had no emotionon her face and was reading a book.

"So... hi" I said, she looked up at me, she was so tiny that even though she had no expression she looked so fricken adorable!

"Hi..." she said, her voice was quiet and whispy, I could only just hear her.

"What ya reading?" I asked, still looking at her.

She lifted the book so I could read the cover.

"Gone with the Wind, huh" I simply said as she lowered the book and begain reading again.

I looked around the room, trying to find Will, he was being a loner in the back.

"Will!" I whispered/shouted to him at the back, he didn't even flinch.

"Damn you..." I whispered to myself as I turned around, the girl was still reading her book.

"So, whats your name?" I asked her.

She looked up again, pushing her glasses that I now could see were pink up and said "Zelda Argall"

"I'm Nerida Lockwood" I said, she blinked and then looked down again.

That was how it was all form, a vast plain of boringness.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
"Thank-god all thats over!" I said at recess, I was sitting with the gang (minus Will).

"Does anyone know where Will is?" I asked, looking around.

"No idea" Trav said, taking a huge bite out of his sandwich.

"Can anyone hear that?" Xavier said, we all went quiet, Dave was the first to talk by saying "hear what?"

"Its the akward silence between Nerida, Zac and Will"

"Shut up" we all said together, throwing some kind of food at him.

"Seriously Xavier, grow up" I said, eating my chocolate bar... can't quite remember what it was actually...
"Maybe you should grow up Nerida" was his last remark as the bell rang.

'Will, I just want to talk...' I thought as I walked to my fourth period class.
♠ ♠ ♠
I wrote this cause I feel guilty about not updating anything for like, a month, and I felt that this needed a little more time before the next part of the story happens, that, and Zelda needed to be introduced for later purposes, ie: be Nerida's only friend that is a girl. Comment please! Subscribing would be nice too!