Status: In progress...... sort of.

Forget Me Not, I'll Try

FIGHT, FIGHT, FIGHT

After I got over my little walking embarrassment thing (we must never talk about it again), I walked next door cause it was Saturday by now. It took me a while to get over the walking incident, but I did, and when I did I decided to try and go over Will's house and try to talk to him.

I rang the door bell and I found that for the first time since I had the 'it' removed I was feeling, well, nervous. Like, really nervous, as in fear inducing, sweat creating, trembling sort of nervous. I AM SERIOUS.

And just as I was about to run back to my house to possibly change my shirt or something ridiculous like that I reminded myself that it was just Will and his mum, both very friendly people who wouldn't care if my shirt clashed with their curtains or if my skirt was to short or if my hair got caught in something.

Just as I was about to really going to turn back and bail on this Will opened the door.

"This had better be quick, my cousins are over and I would prefer if they didn't meet you-"

"What? Because you suddenly hate me for no reason? Give me a break Will, I have no idea why you hate me, but if its because me and Zac are going out and it freaks you out cause we're your friends-"

"Yes, that's exactly it!"

"Seriously Will, you have some issues!"

"Yeah well, so do you!"

"You have no right to say that to me, and yeah, I do have issues, issues that you can't even imagine!"

"What, like what shade of lip gloss you should wear for Zac? Yeah, right..."

I was so angry at this point that I did something that I thought I'd never do. I punched Will right in the eye. I did, and I'm not really proud of it, but I kinda am at the same time.

"You have no right to say something like that to me, do you want to know what my issues are? I'll tell you, I have to much stress wondering if I leave my brothers alone right now will they burn the house down, and is dad alright doing these long hours, and is my mother going to sneak back into town and then assault me like she used to, and last but not very least will my first ever friend ever tell me why he doesn't want anything to do with me, and that's why I came over here, to see if you would talk to me like a decent human being would, but I see that you don't care whether or not I understand why the hell you won't talk to me, and it shows that you don't give a damn about whether I feel hurt or not, so I'm going to leave now, because its obvious I'm not going to get any answers" I ranted all that at him before storming off to my house and up to my room.

I laid on my bed, trying to cool off. I hoped I hadn't seemed like I was some crazy person there, and I hoped that I'd be getting some answers soon, IE: RIGHT. FREAKIN. NOW.

I looked through the window to Will's room, he had pulled up the blinds so I could now see into his room like I did that first time I saw him; the smiling goth boy. I smiled at the memory, it held some sort of warm fuzzy feeling for me that I really liked.

Will was now in there with a little boy and a girl around our age who I know now are his cousins. The girl had brown eyes and dirty blonde hair that was tied up in a pony tail, she had a side fringe that had a sort of wind swept look that seemed very natural. She was wearing loose clothing that had a boyish edge to it.

I noticed that she was pointing to me and waving at me, so I waved back at her. Will tried to wave, but I scowled at him and got up and shut the curtains, making me smile with wonder at how Will must look at getting burned in front of his cousins.

I smiled as I laid on the bed. I didn't go down to dinner that night, not that there really was a dinner to be had anyways.
♠ ♠ ♠
I KILLED THE LAYOUT. I know, and I actually finally updated!!!! This feels good, you know? Never using that layout again. EVER. The girl cousin is described in detail cause I'm gonna use her later. So right now it is... 10:57 PM and I am at my Gran and Grandpa's house and tomorrow I am supposedly going home... then going to my Nana and Johnpa's house to stay the very last 'stay up late' night of my holidays. Great, just great. I'm going to try and type the next chapter to this on the car trip home, to I need to copy and paste this on my sammy so I know EXACTLY what I wrote just now... yeah, it is now... 11:00 PM so it is time I did the copy and paste thing now and then got some sleep, enjoy!!!