Saved

Fantastic

“Please… please wake up this time…” a semi deep voice pleaded.

I slowly opened my eyes and right above me was a guy who was extremely pale, his brown hair tasseled to look like bed-head his green eyes seemed to be as pale as his milky white skin. I stared up at him completely shocked. He was completely gorgeous.

“Okay you’re awake thank god.” He mumbled I guess mostly to him-self as he sat in a chair placed next to the bed I was in.

Wait I’m not at home, this isn’t my room.

I looked around frantically at the huge room I was in. The walls were painted a deep red, and all the furniture was black. There were two windows across from the bed.

I tried to talk but nothing would come out. I stared at the wall frustrated.

“Who…” I tried again but it only came out as a throaty gasp.

“What?” He asked. I watched as he moved his lips but I was surprised. He was Irish... or well he had an Irish accent how did I not to see that?!

I cleared my throat once again and opened my mouth.

“Who are you? Where am I and how the fuck did I get here?”

He looked at me stunned, instead of just asking calmly I “accidently” yelled it.

“My name is Dirk and we are at my best friend’s house, and he brought you here.” His voice was rough and his accent was interesting.

“Why?”

He was about to answer when the door opened. A stunning red head strutted in smiling.

“Finally Shay.” He jumped out of the chair and walked briskly out the door.

“I’m here to change the bandage on your wound, so I need you to let me sit you up.”

“Wound?” I asked shocked.

“You were shot.” I looked into her eyes and saw pity.

I looked down, realization hitting me… my mother.

“Fantastic where?”

“Sides, lucky though it just grazed you.”

“Okay.” I whispered. She helped me sit up and pulled my shirt up a little. She quickly changed the bandage and laid me back down.

She sat in the chair Dirk had just been in. For a couple seconds we just stared at each other.

She was Irish as well as being pale and extremely gorgeous; she even had the same pale green eyes that Dirk had.

“I’m Shaylee by the way but call me Shay.”

“Anneliese, you can call me anything but Annie.”

She smiled and shook her head; her red hair flowed over her slim shoulders.

“Why am I here?” I asked quietly.

“I’m sorry Liese, but I’m not allowed to say, but Travon Dirk and my best friend should be back soon.

“Where are we?”

“South LA, but we’re going to be relocating soon.”

“Oh where?”

“Sorry classified.”

“Of course.”

Shay laughed smiling at me.

“Go to bed hon. Travon will be here soon but you need rest.”

I nodded and started to close my eyes. The last thing I heard was Shay singing lightly in some language.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you like it =)
Tell me how you feel!!!
Peace and love
Dorrry lee