Status: Updates coming shortly.

You Were Meant For Me

I'll Keep You My Dirty Little Secret

"Do you want to grab ice cream from the DQ?" Brooks asked as he followed Brittany up the stairs to the floor that her apartment was on.

"Sure, I just want to change first." She said as she unlocked her door & headed towards her room throwing on a plain white t-shirt & dark skinnys before grabbing a hoodie and heading out the door with Brooks.

"How's Bills sound instead?" He asked after they fastened there seatbelts. Bills was a local dinner that was pretty low key.

"Sounds good." Brittany said as Brooks laced their fingers together while driving with one hand on the wheel.

"You go get a table." Brooks said. "I'll order."

"Okay" She agreed not bothering to tell him what she wanted. She slowly made her way into dinning area looking for an empty table.

"Hey Brooks." Brittany heard a loud male voice quickly turning around she saw the coach standing next to them she quickly ducked behind a row of machines filled with cheep toys for little kids.

"Hey coach, what are you up to?" Brooks said suprised to see him.

"Picking up take out." He explained "& you?"

"Just grabbing an icecream." Brooks said. "You want to go infront of me?" He asked.

"I don't want to cut." Coach said uneasy about the situation.

"Oh come one its no big deal, I'm in no rush." He replied giving him a little shove so that he was infront of him.

"Okay." coach agreed as he turned towards the window telling the woman his name & grabbing the bag of food that she placed on the counter. "See you at practice tomorrow Brooks." He said before walking out making Brooks sigh in relief. After ordering his & Brittanys hot fudge sundays he made his way into the dinning area where Britt previously disappeared to.

"You know just what I like." Brittany said as he sat down with her at a table in the far back, away from all the front windows.

"I try." He said smiling his crooked smile at her before taking a bite of his icecream.

"Maybe we should have shared one." Brittany said as she leaned back in her chair. "I'm done."

"Yeah now we know better." He said pushing his away from him signaling that he was finished too.

"Oh I almost forgot." Brittany said before setting her purse on the table. "I got us something." she said smiling as she set a clear plastic case from the toy machine on the table.

"Whats this?" He said as he grabbed it twisting the lid of and immediatly bursting into laughter. "A mustache."

"I figured we'd need disguises." Britt said grabbing it off of him and peeling the paper of the back revealing the sticky side. She slowly placed the grey mustache on his top lip laughing uncontrollably at the way he looked.

"Where's yours?" He asked as she placed hers on the table. He grabbed it getting ready to stick hers to her face. "Not fair you get a stache & a goatee." He said placing the black goatee on first letting out a little chuckly before sticking on the mustache.

"You're the kind of guy who'd laugh at me when I fall, but help me up & whisper "its okay I still love you." aren't you?" She asked as they threw away the remaining icecream.

"More than likely." Brooks said smiling as he flipped his hood up & started for the door not bothering to remove the mustache.
♠ ♠ ♠
I wrote this while I was half asleep, but I think its cute.
I apologize for any mistakes, haha.
I prett much have the whole story done now,
all I need it comments for updates... seems fair.