Status: Updates coming shortly.

You Were Meant For Me

When We Collide Sparks Fly

"How's it feel, your first away game?" Brooks asked Brittany as they carried their duffle bags into the Hampton Inn that wasn't too far from the Staples Center, where the caps would play the LA Kings.

"It's exciting." Brittany replied as they pretended to be no more than aquintances in front of the team. After about 10 minutes of searching for there rooms they found them on the 3rd floor.

"So this is your room?" Brooks asked seductively leaning against the door. The rest of the team was already in there rooms.

"I suppose." She replied with a smirk.

"Maybe I'll stop by later." Brooks said before slowly walking backwards towards his room that he'd be sharing with Mike Green, his bestfriend.

"I think thats a bad idea, coaches daughter is my roomie." Britt explained leaving Brooks with a shoulder shrug before opening the door and heading in. It was empty she was curious as to when Pheobe would show up. They were the only girls on the trip so it seemed like a good idea for them to room together. Although they had only met a couple times.

"Hi" Pheobe said loud enough for the whole floor to hear as she made her way into the bedroom. "I'm taking the bed by the window, if you don't mind." She said walking past Brittany & setting her things down.

"Hi Pheobe." Brittany said with a fake smile on her face, what made this girl think she could pick the bed she wanted. Brittany was there first, she got first dibs. "Not a problem."

"BRITTANYY!!!!!!" Mike Green screamed as he started banging on the hotel room door. "BRITTANY!!!!!!" He screamed again as she rushed to the door so he would shut up.

"What?!?" Britt whisper yelled as she opened the door suprised to see Mike shirtless & in swim trunks holding up his right hand in mid knock. He was silent for several minutes.

"Were going swimming, put your swim suit on." He said before walking towards the elevators, towel in hand.

"I guess I'm heading down to the pool with the boys." Brittany said as she slid her clothes into her bag after changing into her simple purple bikini. "Your welcome to come." She said before grabbing a towel & heading out of the room. As she entered the indoor pool the room was filled with half of the team whistleing at the way she looked in the bikini.

"Guys leave her alone, your making her blush." Brooks said as he stood completely dry next to the pool. They're eyes connected as she tried not to look his body up & down, knowing that it would be totally noticable to the rest of the guys.

"Hi boys" Pheobe said swinging the door open violently to make an enterance. She slowly took off her heels, Britt was immeditaly wondering if this woman thought they were competeing for the guys attention, cause honestly she didn't care. She had Brooks and his attention is the only one she wanted.

"I'm not blushing." Brittany said continuing the conversation that had been interupted by Pheobe's big ego. She twirled her towel whipping him playfully.

"Ouch, that hurt so bad." Brooks joked around. "Do it again."

"Shut up." She said throwing her towl on one of the many lounge chairs surrounding the pool.

"What are you going to do?" He taunted as he crossed his arms.

"I'm going to get you." Brittany said before throwing her body at him trying to knock him into the pool. Brooks had grabbed her hands pulling her on him making them both topple into the pool.

"Didn't work out how you planned?" Brooks asked as he flicked his wet hair out of his face.

"Not really." She explained before playfully splashing him. The rest of the time they were in the pool they continued to pick on each other, not noticing how bad they were flirting. It just happened naturally.
♠ ♠ ♠
Here's to 21 subscribers...
& 8 comments on 3 chapters... :(
-------------
I just wrote an intense sex scene for this story...
The story is completely finshed, but with out comments I don't feel the need to update.
-------------
I want 9 comments for the next chapter.. I didn't want it to come down to this but it has....
-------------
Comment Status: 9/9