Status: Updates coming shortly.

You Were Meant For Me

Remember My Name You'll Be Screaming It Later

"How do I look?" Brooks asked as he fixed his wrinkled button down while he walked down the red carpet towards the doors.

"You look sexy man." Mike Green said walking next to him. Brooks flashed Brittany a smile as they headed through the doors passed the line that was about 300 people deep. When they stepped inside they noticed all the people that were all ready in there dancing & getting drinks at the bar.

"Follow me." The manager said as he showed them the way up to the VIP which held multiple private areas with U shaped couches & sheer curtains. Everyone except Brooks & Brittany made there way down to the dance floor.

"Want a drink?" Brooks asked Brittany as they both headed towards the bar that was meant for the VIP's. Brittany nodded her head. "I need a bud light & a Lynchburg lemonade" He said to the bartender knowing exactly what Britt liked.

"Thank you babe." Brittany said as Brooks handed her the drink & they slowly made there way to one of the couches behind a curtain. After pulling the curtain closed Brooks set his beer down & took her drink out of her hand setting it on the table next to his. "What are you doing?" Brittany asked as brooks put his hand on the couch next to her pressing his lips against hers.

"Shh" He mumbled as he moved from her lips down her neck.

"Brooks, stop." she said laughing a bit as she pushed him lightly "What if someone see's"

"mmm, good point." He said getting off of her & grabbing his beer.

"Brooksy, look." A tipsy Mike Green slurred as he pulled back the sheer curtain not long after the little make out session. "one for you & one for me." He said gesturing to the two blondes, one under each arm.

"No thanks man." Brooks said passing up the offer as he made a face at Brittany.

"What why no...." Stopped himself "Oh... oh..." He took a long pause. "I'll catch up with you ladies later." He managed to choke out as he smacked their asses & they left. He slowly sat down on the giant U shaped couch looking back & forth between Brittany & Brooks. "you two are seeing each other..."

"No.." Brittany said taking a sip of her drink.

"Yes, we are." Brooks corrected as Brittany gave him the evil eye. "babe, Mike is my best friend. He was bound to find out." He explained

"I guess" Brittany said quietly as Mike sat in pure shock at what he just heard.

"You okay?" Brooks asked looking directly at Mike.

"Yeah I just didn't suspect a thing, I had no idea this was the lady you were talking about when you said marriage was a possibility...." He trailed off when Brooks gave him the shut-your-mouth-look realizing he shouldn't have spilled that much. "Sorry?" He questioned, earning another look from Brooks. "I'm going to leave." he said jumping up & leaving.

"I'm going to get another drink." Brooks said chugging the rest of his beer so they didn't have to talk about the information that Mike spilled. As it got later the club got more packed giving everyone all the more reason to pack into the VIP section, making them share there couch with Backstrom, Ovechkin & two girls they had brought up stairs with them pushing Brittany & Brooks on separate ends of the couch making them directly across from each other. Everyone on the couch was in deep conversation except them but they held each others gaze for a couple minutes just smiling at each other. After a couple minutes Brittany got up as Brooks followed.

"I'm heading back to the apartment." Britt told brooks as she grabbed her things.

"Can I come?" He asked filling her up discreetly.

"I don't know can you?" She asked putting her hand on his package making all the blood start rushing there before walking out the door Brooks following, trying not to make it noticeable that they were leaving together.

"Bye bud." Brooks said with his hand over his crotch, he did a quick double take as he walked past Mike noticing him making out with Phoebe. Mike waved keeping his lips pressed tightly to Phoebes as Brooks left the club.

"You want to leave before coach finds out?" Mike asked as Phoebe nodded her head. Mike & her hooked up on a regular bases, at least twice a week. By the time they got to the apartment they couldn't keep their hands off each other it was only a matter of time before their clothes lay scattered around the place.

"Oh Brooks" Phoebe screamed while digging her nails into Mike's back. It caught him completely off guard.

"Brooks?" He asked as she opened her eyes displaying a shocked & embarrassed face.

"What are you talking about?" She asked getting all worried.

"You just called me Brooks." He stated as she climbed off of him.

"No I didn't...." She trailed off looking around the room for her clothes that had been scattered all over Mikes apartment "I have to go." She said sliding on her black dress not worrying about her under garments as she shoved her right foot into her boot.

"Phoebe listen." Mike practically screamed as she walked around the room searching for her other boot, out of all the times they hooked up not once had she screemed out another mans name. "I don't care what I just heard... I'm falling for you... & I guess what I want to know is.."

She cut him off. "Mike I told you I wasn't looking for anything serious."

"Is this because you have feelings for Brooks?" He asked getting angry as she managed to find her other boot slipping it on.

"No." Phoebe said bluntly as she headed towards the door.

"Cause if it is you should know its not going to go anywhere, he is seeing someone & they are really serious." He screamed after her as she walked out the door. Mike knew he shouldn't have said anything, but what were the chances that she would know who it was?
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay I asked for 9 comments for this chapter, I just got the 9 comment today.
I'm sticking to my word. The sex scene is in the next chapter... its worth more than 9 comments... that being said...
-------------------------
11 comments for the next chapter
10/11
------------------------