Status: Updates coming shortly.

You Were Meant For Me

Somehow I Found A Way To Get Lost In You

"Hey baby" Brooks said as he walked into Brittany's apartment with the spare key she had given him. Brooks didn't take Phoebe's threat seriously, & how would she know if they were still together or not. Quite frankly it wasn't any of her business to begin with, so Brooks didn't say a word to Brittany about it.

"Hey there sexy." She said walking up to him planting a kiss on his lips as he wrapped her in his arms. The thoughts of Phoebe's threat were pushed out of his mind the minute he saw Brittany. When he was with her nothing else mattered.

"You ready?" He asked as he looked down into her green eyes. She gave him a tiny nod before they walked out the door hand in hand. They were going up to Mike Green's apartment, they made plans with him to just chill. He was the one person they could be around & still be a couple. As they reached his door Brooks knocked a couple times not getting a response he pulled out the spare key to Mikes apartment letting themselves in.

"Where's Mike at?" Brittany asked as she set her purse down on the table before sliding off her shoes.

"Not sure, he should be here." Brooks replied slipping his shoes off too & heading towards the couch causing Britt to follow. "In the mean time lets.." He started to say as he pushed her back on to the couch holding himself directly above her pressing his lips tightly against hers. The kiss quickly got out of hand as his fingers were playing with the hem of her shirt.

"In the mean time lets play this game" Brittany said with a struggling tone as she pulled the case to Halo out from underneath her back making Brooks laugh a bit.

"I think my idea is better but... I suppose we wouldn't want him walking in on anything happening on his couch eh?" He replied grabbing the game off of her & heading towards the xbox. "Okay you use this button to shoot & this makes you wa.." He started to explain before being cut off.

"I know what I'm doing." She said with a smile on her face. When it came to games she was very competitive & so was he.

"Alright then, good luck you'll need it." He said as he changed the kills to 20 and started the game. It wasn't long before their eyes quickly became glued to the TV.

"I'm sorry I thought you said I'd need good luck?" Brittany wondered aloud as she continued her kill streak. She was in the lead by 5 kills only needing 2 more to win. "Looks like your the one who could use some luck." She finished before killing him again.

"Sorry did you say something?" He asked as he killed her keeping her lead to 5 kills it got quiet as she searched for him. unlike Brooks who was actually hiding, he knew if she got one more kill he'd lose, Brooks hated to lose. So he figured sniping would be easier. "Shit." He stated.

"What?" She asked not removing her eyes from the screen.

"I just fell off the edge." He said as waited for his character to re-spawn.

"Well who knew you'd get so mad that you lost you'd start committing suicide." She teased.

"Hey I didn't lose yet." He said loudly right as his guy re-spawned next to Brittany. She quickly shot him a few times before hitting him over the head winning the game. "Not fair, I had a crappy re-spawn point." He stated giving an excuse as to why he had just lost.

"So did Jesus... behind a rock... in a cave" She said making him laugh as they both set their controllers down simultaneously.

"Y'know what.." He started to say as he got closer to her. "I'll let you have this win if you let me.." He whispered as his lips grazed hers. They were so in the moment they didn't even hear the keys in the apartment door, or the turning of the knob, nor did they hear the sound of mikes whisper & the woman's gasp.
♠ ♠ ♠
Here we go, an update finally. I've been so busy. My birthday weekend threw me off. The long car ride to NY had me catching up on sleep alot of the time. But good news I'm back, & I have whole new amount of inspiration.

I met a majority of the Pittsburgh Penguins on my Bday, they were staying at my hotel. You can say I got inspired from that or we could simply say it was the huge smile that Flower gave me... regardless of which it was I'm inspired.

I also plan on starting a Kris Letang story.. anyone want it?
I wrote the outline in the car.... if you guys don't want it I won't post it.
no biggie.
-------------------
You guys managed to get 12/11 comments on the last chapter lets do 12 for this one :)
7/12