‹ Prequel: A Party Song
Status: Finished!

They Were A Dangerous Pair

Only 20 boys and 3 girls.

I stepped out of the stuffy warm bus, and into the fresh summer air of Charlotte.

"Ugh, finally, air, food, sun" Kara teased, and we laughed. We had just stopped at the venue in Charlotte.

Just then we heard screams from behind us, and saw five boys, everyone smiled, I knew who they were, I listened to them all the time, The Maine. Everyone hugged, and they smiled at me.

"Jack, who is this lovely creature beside you?" Garrett asked.

"This lovely creature would be Ocean" I replied.

"I'm-"

"Garrett, I know. I listen to your music all the time" I smiled.

"But not more then she listens to All Time Low. Isn't that right Ocean?" Jack interrupted throwing his arm around my shoulders. I rolled my eyes.

"Sure Jack" I said, and the crowd erupted in laughter.

"So then, do you know all of our names?" John asked.

"Yes, John. I do" I smirked. "That's Kennedy, Jared, and Pat"

"I like this girl boys, she's a keeper" John smiled crookedly.

"First time on tour?" Pat asked. I nodded. "Don't worry, you'll have lots of fun, we'll make sure of it. You ladies up for some clubbing tonight, once FTSK and Hey Monday get here?" Kennedy asked.

"Ha, funny Brock" Alex retorted. "We'll all meet at the back door by 10, once the shows done" he said putting his arm around Kennadee, and walking inside. Just then, Matt came over, and told Kennadee and Vinny to start setting up merch, and the boys to get ready.

&

Uh uh oh, how was I supposed to know that you were uh uh over me? I think that I should go. Somethings telling me to leave, but I won't, cause I'm damned if i do ya, damned if I don't

The boys played, I hung out by the side with The Maine, Forever The Sickest Kids, and Hey Monday who I'd gotten to know in a short period of time, and Kara. Kennadee and Vinny still selling merch.

We clapped along with the crowd and talked. I was getting to know everyone, and see what they were like, and everyone all had a great personality to them. The best thing about the people on this tour? They never took themselves too seriously, like I had to when I was in New York, except for when I was with James. He was any but serious.

Soon enough, All Time Low finished they're set. They had been last. Jack came over and spread his arms out for a hug. I backed away, disgusted. Just then, Rian and Zack came up behind me, and pulled me in, their sticky, sweaty bodies, attached to mine. Jack smirked and jumped at me, pulling me into a bear hug.

"Ew" was all I could say. Just then Alex's eyes had landed on the pile, and he smirked, also jumping at us. I tried to pull away from them, but they were too strong. Soon, everyone jumped in, and then, we all collapsed onto the floor, laughing, that would be the exception of me of course, who was on the very bottom, squished with 20 boys, and 3 girls, piled on top of me. Great.

And in case you wanted to know who those 20 boys were, that would be: John, Pat, Jared, Kennedy, Garrett, Kent, Marc, Jonathan, Kyle, Caleb, Austin, Matt, Vinny, Jack, Rian, Zack Alex, Mike, Jersey, and Alex L. As for the girls, Cassadee, Kara, and Kennadee.

A total of 23 people, piled on me. Thanks guys. Even though I was at the bottom of all this, I couldn't help but to laugh.

Everyone got up and brushed themselves off giggling. Aaron, The Maine's merch guy stood there smirking with video camera in hand.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks for reading, sorry for the delay and shortness of the chapter : ]
Comment! I appreciate feedback!