‹ Prequel: A Party Song
Status: Finished!

They Were A Dangerous Pair

You're just drunk.

We walked up to the club, just blocks away from the venue. We had a big group, so only a couple of us came.

It was Kara, Kennadee, Jack, Alex, Rian, Jersey, Mike, John, Garrett, Kennedy, Kyle, Jonathan, Vinny, Matt, Aaron, Tim, Pat and I.

I could hear music booming from the outside, and smelt the booze. We lined up, and the bouncer walked up to us.

"Hey! I know where I've seen you guys! You guys are in the bands that played at show earlier, down at The Music Factory. The Uptown Amphitheater." he observed. We all smiled. "Well, what are you all standing in line for? Go on in." the bouncer said. "Let these people in!" he yelled to the bouncer at the front of the line.

We smirked as the bouncer at the front, unhooked the red velvet rope, allowing us to get in.

Woah, woah, evacuate the dance floor, woah, woah, I'm infected by the sound. Woah, woah, stop this beat is killing me. Hey mister dj, let the music take it underground

Evacuate The Dance Floor by Cascada was playing. Everyone was out on the dancefloor,grindingdancing. The bar was crowded, the whole place was, yet, we all scattered our separate ways.

Kara and Kennadee pulled me through the crowd, and up to the bar. We pushed through, to get to the front. The bartender turned to us.

"What do you want?" Kennadee asked.

"Uhm, I'll just get a beer" I told her. I hadn't really started drinking. Even though I was at the legal age to do it, I just never thought about. All the beer James and had kept in the fridge was all his. I guess I could try it, just one wouldn't hurt.

"Three beers" Kennadee told the bartender. He nodded and popped the caps on the beers, handing them to her, she passed them over to us, and leaned against the bar.

"Hello there" a man said coming over to me. "What's your name?". He seemed like the cocky time, the one night stand kind, that only wanted to get into a girls pants. But he wouldn't fool me.

"My name? Fuck the hell off, and stay away from me, creep" I shot back.

"Woah, chill. I just wanted to talk" he said, walking away. I shook my head at him. Kennadee and Kara laughed.

"I must admit, that guy did look like a creep, but maybe next time, don't be so harsh, it's true that some guys do just want to talk" Kennadee laughed. I blushed.

Just then, Jack and Alex came along.

"Hello ladies!" Jack greeted.

I gave them both a small wave, they went over to get drinks. Alex came back, but when Jack didn't I looked over to see a ditzy blonde, in a short pink dress, flirting with him. My eyes narrowed at her, as I was about to storm over, I stopped myself.

I told him we were both going to be free on this tour, that way, we had no regrets. We would both be able to do what we wanted, without having to explain it to the other person. I would hook up with as many guys as I wanted, and he'd hook up with as many girls as he wanted, as much as it hurt to see him hook up with these ditzy girls, I had to let him. I'd feel to clingy if I didn't.

I walked back over to Kara, Kennadee and Alex. They looked at me with confusion, but I just sighed. They shrugged it off, and got back to the party. Alex and Rian pulled Kennadee and Kara out to the dance floor, as I watch the ex-boyfriend, that I still loved, make out with some chick at a bar.

Maybe I just need to loosen up. Maybe I would find a guy. Though I wasn't a one night stand girl, and we were only here until tomorrow. I sighed and took a swig of my beer, what I thought was going to be a fun night, would become a long night.

&

I stumbled to the bathroom, and pushed the door open, an empty beer bottle in my hand. I slammed the stall door, open, and pushed my hair out of my face. Then, I barfed. Ever since I watched Jack start to fool around with that girl, I kept drinking, and now everything was a blur. I flushed the toilet, and dropped to the floor. I sighed. I just wanted to go back to the bus, and sleep.

Jack's POV

I stopped the girl for a second, when I realized Ocean was nowhere to be found. I looked around the club once more, worried. I opened the door to the lady's room, calling her name. I heard a grunt.

Then "J-J-Ja-Jack?" she replied back, then a hiccup.

"Yeah, Ocean, it's Jack. Is anyone else in there?"I asked her.

"Nuh uh" she responded.

"Are you sure?"

"Of course I'm sure, silly!"

I sighed, she must've been really drunk. I looked at the only closed stall, and banged on it.

"Ocean, open the door" I demanded. I heard a click, and the door swung open, to reveal Ocean laying on the floor, gripping an empty beer bottle in her hand. She just smirked.

"Hi Jack!" she hiccuped again. Her hair was a mess, and she had red circles under her eyes. My eyes widened. I kneeled down, and ordered for her to jump on my back. She smiled.

"Where are we going Jacky?!" she slurred. I held onto the back of her knee, and carried her out of the club.

"Ocean. How much did you drink?" I asked. She got a confused look on her face, and started whispered numbers.

"Don't know! I stopped counting at 7" she told me truthfully.

"Fuck" I said under my breath, carrying her back to the bus, just another block away.

Soon enough, we got to the venue, and I ran over to the bus, with her, still on my back. I ran back to her bunk, and I lay her there.

"Jacky? Can I tell you something?" she asked.

"Uhm, okay?" I responded.

"Jack, I love you, I don't think I can wait until after tour to be with you. I'd have to wait for 3 months, for a guy I already know I love, when we both know we want each other. But I want you to be happy, and I want you to be free, I don't want to tie you down" she said drunkly. I tried to take in what she'd just told me. I just looked at her.

"You're drunk Ocean. You don't really mean that. Go to bed" I said, pulling the covers over her, and kissing the top of her forehead. I think I was trying to convince myself, more than I was trying to convince her. As I walked away, she called my name.

"Yeah Ocean?"

"Thanks for being such a good friend, and taking care of me, I love you Jacky"

"Your welcome Ocean, goodnight" I replied. "I love you too..." I whispered and sighed.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks for reading! I appreciate feedback, so comment! : ]

Clubbing outfits